http://voyeur-villa.com/

I can not believe that after all this time people here still think that Lilu wants Roma. She does NOT want him. If she wanted him they would have had sex again by now. Wake up people!!

Maybe I´m alone with this opinion, but she showers under his touch and her body language and sound of her voice are showing clearly her attitude. If a girl is reacting so quick with laughing on every bloody word you say, you have won.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe that after all this time people here still think that Lilu wants Roma. She does NOT want him. If she wanted him they would have had sex again by now. Wake up people!!

Maybe I´m alone with this opinion, but she showers under his touch and her body language and sound of her voice are showing clearly her attitude. If a girl is reacting so quick with laughing on every bloody word you say, you have won.

I agree she wants him just the way she looks at him. Lets not forget her tell Milka about in the shower she would definitely do him again.

Do you think Roma has plan for tonite our is he just winging it. Think he will make a move Milka or Lilu. Lilu moved in pretty fast when she heard them talking.

Think, if there will be a chance from Roma´s side, then Lilu will use it. Look, how she is looking for to be close to him.

Maybe all is a game and Roma will prolongate...

Do you think Roma has plan for tonite our is he just winging it. Think he will make a move Milka or Lilu. Lilu moved in pretty fast when she heard them talking.

Think, if there will be a chance from Roma´s side, then Lilu will use it. Look, how she is looking for to be close to him.

Man do I love the game. Aww the suspense, the drama.

Yes I agree that it is good to watch but is only a game when you don't know what will happen. But I know Lilu and Roma will not fuck before he leaves.

But at least we could have got a good view of Milka's ass if it were for better lighting.

Q1ac1Ct.jpg

Yes I agree that it is good to watch but is only a game when you don't know what will happen. But I know Lilu and Roma will not fuck before he leaves.

But at least we could have got a good view of Milka's ass if it were for better lighting.

Q1ac1Ct.jpg

Well he thinks he is getting some he did not go to bathroom and rub one out.