http://voyeur-villa.com/

They really need to something about the new guy all he does is sit on he couch all day. He only interacts with the girls if they talk to him. Both girls seem want to little to do with him. They either are in their room or the kitchen while he is on the coach.

He is making both girls bored it was much better before he arrived.

All they have to do is tell him to leave.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong but wonder less boy got a phone call and he didn't look happy. Than he and Lilu had a serious conversation. I wonder (hope) that it was VV either telling him it's time to leave or to correct his behavior.

Something must be going on.

Milka has left yesterday evening.

Lilu and the guy left this morning - I didn´t see alone or together?

twitter is saying nothing - the note last evening about shower sounded more desparately

Big crisis meeting with management outside?

I could be wrong but wonder less boy got a phone call and he didn't look happy. Than he and Lilu had a serious conversation. I wonder (hope) that it was VV either telling him it's time to leave or to correct his behavior.

Something must be going on.

Milka has left yesterday evening.

Lilu and the guy left this morning - I didn´t see alone or together?

twitter is saying nothing - the note last evening about shower sounded likely desparately

Big crisis meeting with management outside?

I was hoping Milka hooked up with someone and sleep at his place. I thought she maybe party with Roma or Mark. Hope she is ok. I saw the guy get in morning, he made breakfast Lilu was still sleep. I had to sleep when I got up everyone gone.

I usually don't pay attention to the tweets but this was just tweeted:

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa 

Looks like ladies expecting some company tonight!

Key to me is it says ladies, which means we will see both Lilu and Milka.

Last time they said company they all sat around with their fingers stuck up their asses doing fuck all.

Seems to be a bit old for the girls.

After team meeting during the day, now investor meeting?

Shit some hours ago subscription has ended and Segpay does not "recurring" and do not react on my mail