Is calling out fat chicks wrong?

itsme

1.  He's right.  American girls are too fat these days.

2.  The reason is because we are (were) told to eat less meat and fat, in favor of eating more grains and cereals (carbs).

3.  The pendulum has swung away from assholes on TV telling us that we are all anorexic and bulimic (shaming us to eat more) to now they want us to eat less.  Well, not some of us, but you know what I mean.  If your body style is slender, you constantly are being accused of purging after eating.  Maybe not right to your face (so to speak) but via hateful little winkie-nods from the heifers and blimps with no self control.  But that's their business.  Leave them alone -- leave us alone, right?  One might hope so.  Some people are built slender; some people are build more sturdily. 

4.  This guy looks like some kind of an Akbar anyway, so nobody cares what he has to say anyway.  No doubt he is selling something -- didn't watch long enough to find out what.

What is right?  What is wrong?

Easy:  minding your own business works well for us fit white girls.  Hmmm?

2.  The reason is because we are (were) told to eat less meat and fat, in favor of eating more grains and cereals (carbs).

3.  The pendulum has swung away from assholes on TV telling us that we are all anorexic and bulimic (shaming us to eat more) to now they want us to eat less.  Well, not some of us, but you know what I mean.  If your body style is slender, you constantly are being accused of purging after eating.  Maybe not right to your face (so to speak) but via hateful little winkie-nods from the heifers and blimps with no self control.  But that's their business.  Leave them alone -- leave us alone, right?  One might hope so.  Some people are built slender; some people are build more sturdily. 

4.  This guy looks like some kind of an Akbar anyway, so nobody cares what he has to say anyway.  No doubt he is selling something -- didn't watch long enough to find out what.

I agree Karen. Actually, I prefer women with some meat on their bones. That being said it annoys me when people make excuses for who they are or why they are in the position that they are in. I agree, the guy was an asshole, but I found it refreshing to see someone stand up for what they believed and not try to placate all the people making excuses for their lives.

I agree Karen. Actually, I prefer women with some meat on their bones. That being said it annoys me when people make excuses for who they are or why they are in the position that they are in. I agree, the guy was an asshole, but it I found it refreshing to see someone stand up for what they believed and not try to placate all the people making excuses for their lives.

Yeah, I get that.

A large part of the body style criticism these days is directed not toward full figured women but those of us who aren't that at all.  It's all about jealousy, to be precise.

"My! I envy your look!  How do you stay so trim and athletic looking?"  Then, in the next changing room, you hear the same cunt opining that the tall skinny thing in the next room MUST be bulimic. 

They say they have an underactive thyroid when, in fact, they suffer from an overactive fork.

I agree Karen. Actually, I prefer women with some meat on their bones. That being said it annoys me when people make excuses for who they are or why they are in the position that they are in. I agree, the guy was an asshole, but it I found it refreshing to see someone stand up for what they believed and not try to placate all the people making excuses for their lives.

Yeah, I get that.

A large part of the body style criticism these days is directed not toward full figured women but those of us who aren't that at all.  It's all about jealousy, to be precise.

"My! I envy your look!  How do you stay so trim and athletic looking?"  Then, in the next changing room, you hear the same cunt opining that the tall skinny thing in the next room MUST be bulimic. 

They say they have an underactive thyroid when, in fact, they suffer from an overactive fork.

Can you tell everyone what the actual kick is that you get out of pretending to be a woman online?  Weird.

Queue expletive ridden psycho rant that is obviously written by a twisted male: GO

Oh look!  A Democrat has arrived.... and a FAT one at that!  Hahaha.

Sorry asshole, people here know who I am.

You aren't welcome here.  Post no more.  Go eat something.

2781525-1xu5.jpg

Simple question buddy. Why do you pretend to be a woman online? What do you think you get out of it? It's genuinely weird.

It's odd that some people, usually those who refuse to pay their own way, need to make every forum about them.  If they used part of their welfare check to purchase an actual membership on C.C., for example, they would have read my writings and heard me read some of them as well.

But these people are, essentially, true Democrats. Everything should be FREE! They come here and insult everybody from day one, or claim that RLC is all fake and a scam, etc., but they get offended when someone posts something they don't like.  They see all life as a variety of welfare programs to which they are entitled.  Pay?  Hell no!  They never notice that none of the other people -- who all seem to get along -- never reply to the crap they post.  That's because we know better than to feed the Black Welfare Hole.  They want people to respond to them because, to them, it's always all about them.  Freeloaders.  Scabs.  Parasites that live off other people's efforts.  One presumes they think that the Admin here gets some sort of paycheck from the government or from RLC in order to operate this forum.  They feel they are entitled.... to everything in life.... for free.

Note that this latest fool has only one tune to play: everything is fake.  The people in the  apartments are fake, the people posting in the forum threads are fake.  It reveals its hostility toward women rather openly.  Is that because it is still subliminally angry at Mommy who told him that she was going to stop sucking his little weenie when he was young?  That he would have to find some other boys to do that for him?  Nobody wants to know what causes his defects.  Never reply to what it posts.  To do so only feeds the beast.  Note, however, that while it began posting in December, it seems a lot like that person who is fixated on black guys fucking white girls and posts a bunch of photos that it thinks are shocking.  LOL

Clearly, it is a troll.

It goes on IGGY. 

What is it Maturin?  Is it that you can't stand the thought of a woman who is that much smarter than you?  Or is it simply that of you being an intolerant liberal, you just have to try to take a jab at someone who has every right to voice her own opinion, even if you don't obviously agree with her?

Something caused you to lash out at her, even though she hadn't prior said anything derogatory towards you.  And for the record, I thought that you didn't like Ozi for doing that very same thing.  In fact I even thought at times that you may have had a legitimate grievance when it came to that. 

But now your very much in the wrong here, and somehow I think you know it. 

My word! A simple question leads to all that bull!

You don't write as a woman would, not even slightly. I won't tell you how I know that as it would enable you to do a bit of research and change the way you write and so strengthen your fantasy. Not that it needs that much strengthening as you've duped the people that listen to your nasty rambling gospels.

I just wanted to know why you pretend to be a woman? You are quite clearly male, it's not that hard to see that even if you don't know what to look for. What's going on with you? Why the reams of diatribe in response to a simple question?

You interest me buddy, the things you write are quite clearly insane, and the fact that you wish others to see you as a different gender - you're a real life Chuck Palahniuk character!

WW, I got no beef with you, except for the fact that you're devoted to this preaching charlatan, so with a modicum of respect I'll ignore your posts. For the record, I have never and will never vote Democrat, that's something that will never happen.