Is calling out fat chicks wrong?

itsme

Maturin,.. Because you treated me with respect, I will do likewise with you in return.

Look, there once was a guy who used the avatar name of EMI, which he probably had gotten off of a record label, who really did do a good job of teasing us as if he were a woman.  Some even PM'd her, or him I should say.  But when it was later revealed, we all just had a good laugh over it.

I even posted that revolting song, "I Am Woman", to highlight the occasion.

But I really don't believe for a second that Karen is a guy.  The whole situation with her from the beginning to the present, has never been anything close to the type of spoof that EMI had presented to us some time ago. 

And I just don't see why you would have any reason to think of her as anything other than what she had always sincerely claimed to be. 

I don't know if ignoring a user is possible or whether you're just typing that. You've done and said much weirder things. Either way, I simply called this dude out for pretending to be a woman and it appears that he's ignoring me because of it. Kinda makes you think that he's either a 14 year kid with unfettered access to the beer fridge or a pathetic individual who can't stand up for himself but will happily preach hate from behind the safety of his keyboard.

An utter loser in any case.

The "you" in the above is directed at this Karen guy WW not you, we posted at the same time. This guy doesn't write in the style of a woman, an angry fucked up woman even. That he came back at me with the above nonsense indicates that he's a severely conflicted individual and for his sake I'm warning you not to encourage it.

Re: Is calling out fat chicks wrong?

« Reply #13 on: Today at 03:10:37 PM »

You are ignoring this user.

==========

Commie on IGGY.  Let me guess: it thinks I invented the Ignore feature.

Maybe someone could tell it that, from time to time, I read my own writings ALOUD, like on audio -- in my own voice -- for all to hear....  Oh wait, I think you have to be a PAYING member to get to that link.  Too bad the welfare recipient doesn't realize that this is not an Obama program here, but a service generously provided by the Admin in exchange for a very modest annual donation. 

But NO!!!  Freeloading Commie won't pay.  Nope.  It expects everything to be free.  Typical Democrat.... or worse:  some foreign commie rat who isn't even an American.  But it just LOVES the jump-around-monkey-show in Baltimore.  Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.  Well get ON witcher bad self there Matomoro or whatever your name is.

Probably sucks monkey dicks for drugs.

The above just proves my case. What the fuck is going on inside your head dude? No matter how right you think you are, you are not. You need a family intervention or to speak to a trained professional. This is a forum, you won't get help from here, unfortunately all you've found are some individuals to encourage you. You aren't healthy and most definitely shouldn't be allowed near an adult forum.

I would pay for camcaps but it takes no action against the fucked up shit you come out with so I won't. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who feels this way. As soon as this site stops being a place that allows those who should be receiving mental care to air their fucked up opinions, when they should be getting professional help, I'll pay. Heck, i'll pay 10 times over.

You've still not answered the question, why do you pretend to be a woman?

Using "it" as a pronoun instead of "you" - by trying to dehumanise those that disagree with you, you've basically guaranteed that anyone that reads your bullshit now imagines you to have the voice of Gollum, which really does suit you. Well done dude.

• 1 month later...

Continued personal attacks against specific members do not make for fun reading, especially if they come from someone who has been stalking the member through various outside social websites. I would ban for the latter offense. Stalking and harassing an individual are actions, and neither are involved with expressions of opinions or free speech.

Take this over to Flame Wars where it belongs and bury it there.

If I don't like what someone says, I just ignore it. If I don't like what someone says and I get continual reports about it, I get irritated, and unable to ignore it.

In other words, drop it.