buzzkiller and that krepo

Yep Rita leaves the comfort of the living room for the solitude of her bedroom, all thanks to Nora bringing that weirdo KooKoo back to the apartment!  RLC needs to kick his ass out of the apartment and send him back to the old apartment he was in before.  If Nora needs some dick she can go back to the old apartment and take care of her needs over there!!  RLC needs to wise up in my opinion!!

I thought Nora and Kiko was married.i don't know where he goes and stays for day's at a time,but if they are married they need a place all their own.i hope they get a place but just not on rlc.they need to get three girls and leave nora and kiko out of this apartment.i say keep Rita, bring back two of the other girl's.This apartment would be better off all around without Nora and kiko,and NOBODY being the BOSS.

I believe that the whole attitude of this apartment would be better.The girls would be more relaxed and laid back.

I thought Nora and Kiko was married.i don't know where he goes and stays for day's at a time,but if they are married they need a place all their own.i hope they get a place but just not on rlc.they need to get three girls and leave nora and kiko out of this apartment.i say keep Rita, bring back two of the other girl's.This apartment would be better off all around without Nora and kiko,and NOBODY being the BOSS.

I believe that the whole attitude of this apartment would be better.The girls would be more relaxed and laid back.

Nora and Kiko can go back and live in their old apartment and leave this one to the new girls.