Hello.

Kitten

But common sense isn't at all that common in may folks these days. It shouldn't have to be taught much past the age of 10. You should be able to discern between right and wrong by then in life.

You only have to be told once not to touch the stove. If you don't heed the warning and stick your hand on the burner and get burned, you chalk that up to learning to listen.

Every person in the United States of America has the exact same opportunities, being a resident or an immigrant. How you use and apply these opportunities is entirely up to you and no one else.

Kitten, racism is a difficult subject because it is used caustically by both sides. You can't hide from it or squash it under the boot-heel of political correctness. So for you to get angry and storm off instead of stick around and re-educate us is - well - the reason this problem is perpetuated. No one wants to face it. They only want to complain about it and turn and walk away instead of dealing with it's root cause; and I guarantee it isn't because our parents were racists. You aren't going to make a change by trying to correct how we feel about them; only by changing how they feel about themselves. Do you really think that any hiring manager is going to hire the man who saunters over with his pants around his knees, uses foul language because they never developed their language skills, or expects special treatment because they are black. What about staying in school because your mamma said too not because the truant officer made you. Do you think most white folks enjoy sitting on the bus (I don't drive as a choice) hearing "that mutha-fucking nigga don' know fucking shit an' he nis mutha fucking nigger bitch don' know shit neither. Know what I'm saying? This nigger ain't goina' put up wid 'is shit no more Ima put a cap in his fuckin' ass then fuck is biaach up the ass till she turn inside out." All while there are small children around and their mothers are a part of this. At least when I tell white kids to watch their language around the kids they are attentive and respectful and don't threaten my "mutha-fuckin' cracker-ass" life. One should never gravitate to nor accept the lowest form of society; rather they need to start climbing up to ours.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it ok for mods to go around getting their facts way out of line and private messaging abuse to members based on their errors? Does the right to be a jackass extend that far?

I just got this from TBG:

snnpth.jpg

For the record, it's all there in the thread anyway, of course I didn't upload the photo that I then went on to say was a stupid thing to upload.  Quite why this person has then gone on to personally try to attack me only he knows. But the facts are there in all his posts, quite why you want a toxic guy like him to be a moderator supporting the nasty shit that the messed up guy KarenKraft comes out with is beyond me.

As I've said before, I'll pay 10 times over if people like these stop bringing this place down.  They don't defend any rights to free speech at all, they abuse the responsibility that comes with the right that others fought and died for.  They make a mockery of that sacrifice.

Is it ok for mods to go around getting their facts way out of line and private messaging abuse to members based on their errors? Does the right to be a jackass extend that far?

I just got this from TBG:

snnpth.jpg

For the record, it's all there in the thread anyway, of course I didn't upload the photo that I then went on to say was a stupid thing to upload.  Quite why this person has then gone on to personally try to attack me only he knows. But the facts are there in all his posts, quite why you want a toxic guy like him to be a moderator supporting the nasty shit that the messed up guy KarenKraft comes out with is beyond me.

As I've said before, I'll pay 10 times over if people like these stop bringing this place down.  They don't defend any rights to free speech at all, they abuse the responsibility that comes with the right that others fought and died for.  They make a mockery of that sacrifice.

Reading comprehension is not his strong point.

This is why I stay out of the General Discussion cesspool led by the Karen Kraft Klan. No other forum on the planet would let this guy be a moderator.

Since there is no such thing as a PM between two people here, let's put all of it in the public eye. Then you silly little buttfuckers can all sit around and giggle. I won't waste my time PMing. I'll place all the bitching right out here for you all to see. I just love making assholes out of some of you.

So here it is kiddies....Above is the original message....

Re: Seriously?

« Sent to: CC County Sheriff on: Today at 02:11:35 PM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete

Excuse me all mighty moderator, I didn't post it.

You need to go back and get your facts straight before you start your hate bullshit. As you said, why would I post a picture then say it was shit to do so. What the hell you drinking today I want some?!

ote from: Maturin on Today at 02:11:35 PM

Excuse me all mighty moderator, I didn't post it.

*You are correct, you did not start the thread, another did.

You need to go back and get your facts straight before you start your hate bullshit.

*I only come at you with 'hate bullshit' because you decided to voice an unneeded opinion about the Mods. And because if you research your posts, like Poison 24 most of them are carrying a hateful tone to them. And as I said before, I'm not a racist, I hate everyone equally, but maybe you just a bit more.

As you said, why would I post a picture then say it was shit to do so. What the hell you drinking today I want some?!

*Nothing yet. Maybe that's the problem.

« Sent to: CC County Sheriff on: Today at 04:08:29 PM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete

You are racist, you've said so yourself buddy. The thing is I know calling you that is not an insult, you wear the term like a badge of pride.  Granted, you've toned it down slightly since for some inexplicable reason you became a moderator and you pale in comparision to that fucked up mess of a guy KarenKraft.

No, my posts only carry a disparaging-taking-the-piss-out-of-idiots tone when I'm dealing with idiots. If you did actually research my posts you can see that tone has only been directed at that twat Ozi and KarenKraft, whatever the fuck he is.  The rest of my posts are friendly to others on here because in the main they are friendly people.

I'll take you saying I'm correct in the fact that I didn't post the photo as an attempted apology then, right? Still not fucking right that you abuse your position to threaten others, have a word with yourself.

« Sent to: Maturin on: Today at 04:22:34 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete

Quote from: Maturin on Today at 04:08:29 PM

You are racist, you've said so yourself buddy.

*Most all cops are racist. Riiiiiight? Just ask the Liberal media.

The thing is I know calling you that is not an insult, you wear the term like a badge of pride. 

*You must live in the land of white picket fences and all white schools to live the dream that you do. Or in a country that has no blacks or other immigration problems.

Granted, you've toned it down slightly since for some inexplicable reason you became a moderator and you pale in comparision to that fucked up mess of a guy KarenKraft.

*In order to moderate, you have to be objective. Seeing only one side of things is not being objective. I just keep my opinions to myself. As for KK, I have no clue what he or she is. I don't associate with anyone on a personal level outside of this place. I only came back as a mod because I know the working of the software and make objective decisions. You on the other hand can stick with only one card. Calling others that you don't know racists. That tells me that you are either a flaming Liberal or of a non-white ethnicity.

No, my posts only carry a disparaging-taking-the-piss-out-of-idiots tone when I'm dealing with idiots. If you did actually research my posts you can see that tone has only been directed at that twat Ozi and KarenKraft, whatever the fuck he is.  The rest of my posts are friendly to others on here because in the main they are friendly people.

*I didn't have to. Certain names just stick out in all of the administrations minds and then we concentrate our efforts on those of you. But yes, for the most part there are decent people here.

I'll take you saying I'm correct in the fact that I didn't post the photo as an attempted apology then, right?

*As you wish. To apologize is a sign of weakness. I made a simple mistake because I'm relegated to watching people like you. And when I see your name pop up  in a thread, it's put to the front of all of our watch lists, because you have made a name for yourself.

Still not fucking right that you abuse your position to threaten others, have a word with yourself.

*I don't abuse anything. I simply submit to Admin what I see and he makes the call, not me. And threatening is the wrong word to use. You never let your adversary know what your up to, you just eliminate the problem.

Happy now?

« Sent to: CC County Sheriff on: Today at 04:26:42 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete

Yeah, apology accepted. Enjoy your beers and try to be a better mod.

And if you little kiddie douchebags want to spout off with authority, spend the lousy $12 and become a member of the board. Otherwise, like Ozi used to say, you're just a bunch of little fuckwits, sitting at home hiding from mommy and daddy using their computer. Either that, or you're simply broke, jobless Liberals who can't afford $1.00/month to make your opinion valid.

I'm done with you turd munchers.

We apologize that you have to scroll all over the page to read this, but other than deleting the subject post, the poster has no idea how to crop his copy and paste subject.

What do you mean by deleting the subject post? You said that you moved it to admin - which actually was a long time after the fact that it had been posted. It took me calling you out on it as a mod to do anything about it pal. You do realise I was being ironic about the beers right? I haven't deleted anything, maybe cut back on the beers but do try to be a better mod.

Ozi, yeah. Remember him, narrowminded man, gets hard for soldiers? I can see why you looked up to him.

Credibility = disintegrated.

Unlike you, I have a life. I don't sit at my computer all day every day. I not only have a life, but a family and a job. Imagine that. A job. Something you have no clue about. I only take a look in passing, because 90% of the drivel on here is from idiots like you just trying to stir the shit. The thing is, it doesn't work on me.

Anyone with a brain knows how to tell time.

This will keep you wondering for a few days what it means, or you'll put 2/10th of 2 brains together with your buddy there and still never figure out the answer.

No it won't because it's crap. Have you ever wondererd at what you say? Like read it back to yourself and thought, "oh, what are the implications of that?"

For example, calling me an idiot because "I stir the shit". Shit stirring to you is speaking out against your racist bigot mates on here. Thats the only shit stirring I do, my other posts are there for anyone to look back on.

What are the implications of what you've just written tho? It's that you and your chums don't like being challenged on it, so to you it's just shit stirring. To KarenKraft - well that dude just goes off on one, he starts using "it" instead of "you" just like Gollum but then the Gollum character was a schizophrenic, just like Mr Kraft.

Another implication is you abuse the sacrifice that others made to give you the right to spout your nasty shit yet you can't take it back. If someone stands up to you, well I won't repeat myself, you go off on one. Your private message as well as a quick look through your history is proof of that.  You people make this place toxic when there's no need for it. People died so you could be wankers, that doesn't mean the rest of us have to silently put up with you if you choose to be that way.

Just because you stand in the shadow of a mountain doesn't mean you are a mountain.