New couple Zoya & Lev

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like her, she has that innocent look about her.    He, on the other hand, I don't like at all. He has also been wearing that onesie virtually 24/7 since entering the apartment. It must stink to high heaven now.

This is, of course, my own opinion, others may say he's the best thing since sliced bread......

That guy could be home all day and never set off the motion detectors. What a life.

5AM, ipad on his face, it was exactly the same 5 hours ago, except Zoya was around lol

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Are you lot for real?

They are a delightful couple - so much into each other its not true.

You lot must be very hard to please.  You moan when RLC get couples in who don't fuck and you moan when they do - and these two are fucking each other's brains out on a daily basis and just because you can't see their genitals when they do it means its boring - right?

You're unbelievable, the lot of you - save your subscription fee and move to xhamster - you'll be able to wank yourself silly on there and not bother us lot on here.

Now I know why I got out of CC  - fools like you lot who don't know good stuff when you see it.

You were saying??  ::)

j think rlc go directly in psychatric hospital for make the casting,this guy is completly crazy,too weird comportment

ce n'est pas lui qui est fou, c'est elle!!!

Grave !! on dirait une ado turbulente ...

I do not know how they do nothing at this point! sleep all day, getting up at the end of afternoon to eat, watch the touch pad, eat, watch the touch pad, eat, watch the touch pad, guzzle, watch the touch pad, guzzle, watch touch pad, guzzle, make sex, watch touch pad, guzzle, eat Watch the touch pad, area of sex, eat, watch the touch pad............................................................................................ :-\ :o :( ??? :-\ :( :o ??? :-[

Guest bobbyjoe

agree corbo,this couple have nothing interesting life to propose exept sex around 6 am local time before go sleep if you have the courage

waiting this time or put your alarm,for all europeen members,this couple are really hard for tracking if you want see sex,

it' good appartment for usa time zone,it's  around midnight in usa when they doing sex but 5-6 am in europe,this appart is not for me for this reason for the moment