New couple Zoya & Lev

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

soo many time loosing to stay sleeping all the journey and go sleep the morning,this rythm is not a life and not my rythm

j like zoya but this guy is soo weird,it's an appartment for usa time zone,not really for europeen time zone with this rythm of life

Zoya is laying on her stomach in her lavender nightie with her left leg kind of up by her side a little bit and douchbag leans over and looks to make sure there is no way she is showing her vagina.......what a joke this guy is!!  They don't need to be in this apartment in my opinion!  RLC is failing in there tenant screening if you ask me!

Zoya is laying on her stomach in her lavender nightie with her left leg kind of up by her side a little bit and douchbag leans over and looks to make sure there is no way she is showing her vagina.......what a joke this guy is!!  They don't need to be in this apartment in my opinion!  RLC is failing in there tenant screening if you ask me!

I don't even think they have a screening process. After all they let Ruslan invade RLC.

Saw that. Looks like he said something to her then she pulled the blanket over herself.

I waited awhile before forming an opinion about him, but have to agree that he is a controlling d-bag. I guess they're similar ages, but he just looks and acts much older than her. He gives me that creepy old guy hitting on a cute young girl impression whenever I watch them.

Are you lot for real?

They are a delightful couple - so much into each other its not true.

You lot must be very hard to please.  You moan when RLC get couples in who don't fuck and you moan when they do - and these two are fucking each other's brains out on a daily basis and just because you can't see their genitals when they do it means its boring - right?

You're unbelievable, the lot of you - save your subscription fee and move to xhamster - you'll be able to wank yourself silly on there and not bother us lot on here.

Now I know why I got out of CC  - fools like you lot who don't know good stuff when you see it.