Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Oh ever, now she still cooks for him

So she's cooked for him, they've been drinking and it's near midnight their time. Anyone still think he's *not* staying the night?

So she's cooked for him, they've been drinking and it's near midnight their time. Anyone still think he's *not* staying the night?

Midnight isn't really that late. I've seen guests leave both Nina/Kira and Dasha/Demid's apt between 3-4 am.

Well, we live in a world where Lera has been sleeping in the nude, on the couch, without blanket, for 3 hours and her regular boyfriend hasn't made a single f*****g move...

So... You know... :)

Well, we live in a world where Lera has been sleeping in the nude, on the couch, without blanket, for 3 hours and her regular boyfriend hasn't made a single f*****g move...

So... You know... :)

Midnight isn't really that late. I've seen guests leave both Nina/Kira and Dasha/Demid's apt between 3-4 am.

Both fair points well made..

If I visit the girlfriend who belongs to a friend, then I do not spend the night there an go home!!!

One calls this decency, you understand? 

I understand the concept of decency yes, but from what I've read on here about this guy he seems far from decent.

If I visit the girlfriend who belongs to a friend, then I do not spend the night there an go home!!!

Yes! But decency and self-constraints doesn't make good shows... Fantaisy is about living what you would not allow yourself to do, looking at other doing it

même quand efim était avec diana, il essayait de baiser ses copines, avec diana à coté!!!! ce genre de préoccupations ne l'intéresse pas!!!!

even when EFIM was with Diana, he tried to jump her friends with diana next !!!! such concerns do not interest !!!! ;) ;)

In a minute he's gonna give her a friendly poundcaking right in her pussy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ain't no fucking way my girl would be stupid enough to invite a friend over and turn no damn lights off and lie that close on the damn couch like that,this is really disrespectful on both their parts.

I would have thought him and Zoya were buddies. anyway, he finally turned to her and is looking at her, lol. of course, they could be buddies and people are just getting excited over a friendly visit. would rather see her bate.

• Upvote 1