Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Tonpied:  you just got me all riled up.  For a split second, I thought it was Zoya's sister on this cap doing Lev.  The amount of hair and the color threw me off.  And I went  HOLY FUCK!!  Excellent capture!

Tonpied:  you just got me all riled up.  For a split second, I thought it was Zoya's sister on this cap doing Lev.  The amount of hair and the color threw me off.  And I went  HOLY FUCK!!  Excellent capture!

Is this real? Does he fuck one girl and the other standing near? I would really want to see this on video. Im always online to the wrong time

This seems more than just platonic. At first i thought she was Zoya when i saw the legs over him then i realized it was the sister. If I was Zoya i wont trust her. If she wasn't so conscious about being seen naked in the house, i'm sure she would have fucked him behind Zoya's back though i cant see what either see in the potato head.

Guest is clearly Lev's sister. That is why Zoya trusts him and her. They are a little strangely close, but I have heard some brothers and sisters are close. If you look carefully, they do not have physical affection for each other, but rather some physical closeness. Both love the ipad and they play games together on it. Zoya has very little in common with the guest. I would say that the guest is Lev's younger sister and that may be why he is playful with her. I don't know, maybe russians are different with their affection for each other.