Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

I don't know why Zoya puts up with this crap. She should at least send his sister packing diplomatically. Then, put her foot down on his tablet use. Otherwise, she will become like Leora masturbating any chance she gets. Good for us, bad for her.

He always seems to be around whenever she is changing.

I don't know why Zoya puts up with this crap. She should at least send his sister packing diplomatically. Then, put her foot down on his tablet use. Otherwise, she will become like Leora masturbating any chance she gets. Good for us, bad for her.

He always seems to be around whenever she is changing.

You noticed that too, huh? He always spends more time with her than with Zoya. I think it's obvious that he also would rather be with her than Zoya. I still don't believe she's really his sister.

I can't for the life of me understand what either of those women see in him.

This is a really interesting household.

The bohemian, artistic types, living their completely unconventional lifestyle, are full of surprises and defy our expectations.

His clothing sense is eccentric and much of their other behaviour, as a group, is full of complexity.

There's nothing unusual about artists living like this, one man with two women, whose relationship is a mystery to many.

He could be a genius, a modern-day Salvador Dali, for all we know!

The women may be in complete awe of him and under his spell! LOL

If only we spoke or understood the language - or even how artists think - we could make more sense of all of this.

Meanwhile, we watch in wonder, expecting the three of them to live a so-called normal life, when the way they like to live is perfectly normal to them!

:offtopic: Just an observation, the guest stands like she's got something shoved up her ass, and Zoya is busy putting stuff in hers.  :drool: :woohoo:

I don't think that's a pen she used, it appears to be a little bigger, just a little bigger than her fingers  :twocents:

:offtopic: Just an observation, the guest stands like she's got something shoved up her ass, and Zoya is busy putting stuff in hers.  :drool: :woohoo:

I don't think that's a pen she used, it appears to be a little bigger, just a little bigger than her fingers  :twocents:

I think it's what is called a "magic marker" in the U.S. I'm not sure if it's the same over there. They are used for labeling boxes or for artwork. They come in all different colors.

This is a really interesting household.

The bohemian, artistic types, living their completely unconventional lifestyle, are full of surprises and defy our expectations.

He could be a genius, a modern-day Salvador Dali, for all we know!

I think you are on to something here. He ain't stupid. He doesn't perform (show his occupational skills) on RLC so I seriously don't think we generally know about him.

He'd be great at Falstaff.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).