Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Some encouraging signs here.

Perhaps only an Australian (or a Japanese racing fan) would understand the reference here, but somebody must have told her, "you'd Better Loosen Up!" if you want to stay on here.

An appreciable difference from the other day, after the usual bathroom scene with bucket, water, essential ablutions and yet a total reluctance to disrobe or to bare any flesh. Completely impractical as we all know.

Must be used to living in a caravan, or at a caravan park where privacy is at a premium and bathing is awkward at the best of times!

Most unlikely that she'd be asked to leave.

There are far more 'offenders' in other apartments on this site and they are not confined to the guests either.

If a guest, or guests, decides to disrobe, it's usually a bonus and a surprise.

We shouldn't really expect it.

The longer the guests stay however, the more likely the guests will be to fall into line with the ways of the other occupants, sometimes by accident, sometimes by design.

Just relaxing in someone else's home is never so easy in the first place. It must be doubly so with cameras in every room.

sorry but I have been away for over a month , can any one till me a previwe over what had happened in this apartment and if the pretty guest got naked :D

you can go again for more than one month and she well not get naked  :headache: :doh:

Zoya to me doesn't deserve to be left out and treated the way she does by Lev,And as for the guest,when do you go from being a guess to being a freeloader.  :haha: :haha: :lmao:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1