Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

They are clearly related, probably brother sister. Think about it, would Zoya feel comfortable letting Lev alone with her sister night after night? They cuddle on the sofa right next to Zoya and it doesn't bother her. Plus, Zoya and the guest seem like basic strangers, Lev is much closer to the guest than Zoya is. I know it seems at time almost incestuous, but nothing ever happens, just some good natured teasing. Maybe they could be cousins. Also the guest partially changes in front of Lev, do you think it would happen if she was Zoya's sister? And sometimes Lev and the guest come back to the apartment together (maybe went to parents or other family).

No matter what the situation. Incest and inbreeding is legal in Russia. They just can't marry.

ce n'est pas sa sœur, ni celle de zoya!!!!

arrêtez svp de parler d'inceste sans aucune preuve, vos scénarios sont glauques!!! lev connaissait et travaillait avec la guest, bien avant de connaître zoya.....

it is not his sister nor of zoya !!!!

Please stop talking incest without any evidence, your scenarios are shabby !!! Lev knew and worked with the guest, well before knowing zoya ..... >:( >:(

He was just fooling around. They could have fooled around behind Zoya's back a thousand times. He just pulled her underwear down. She was shocked and not pleased. Not the act of a secret lover. Their relationship is a little strange though. But I don't know how russians act in families.

He was just fooling around. They could have fooled around behind Zoya's back a thousand times. He just pulled her underwear down. She was shocked and not pleased. Not the act of a secret lover. Their relationship is a little strange though. But I don't know how russians act in families.

i agree. ive seen him walk in on the guest when she was changing shirts. he didnt see anything buy she got pissed.

i agree. ive seen him walk in on the guest when she was changing shirts. he didnt see anything buy she got pissed.

It seems to me that he almost always makes a point of walking in on her when there is any hint that she is changing. He's like a little kid trying to steal a glimpse of skin.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎07 at 9:47 AM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

It's about damn fucking time you wash that stinking pussy,she could have at least been bathing this way a long ass time ago,she is getting a little looser now. :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss:

All she needs to do now is peel of the clothes.  The body will be cleaner.

Must have a good build up of cheese between those legs by now.  :lmao:  :yikes: