Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Mr1010,I know it is frustrating to see her act like that,even though I myself wishes that she would take a shower,we gotta remember that she is a guest of Zoya & Lev's,and she has absolutely no obligation to do anything for the cameras or for our viewing pleasure at all,guest don't sign a contract with RLC so they don't have to do anything at all to entertain us,that being said, the guest could have at least done a Nikki move and showered in her bikini or bra and panties,as a female society holds you at a much higher standard of cleanliness and personal hygiene,and even though she is very beautiful and so damn sexy,her pussy has got to be unbelievably rotten smelling like a dead corpse by now,I don't understand as a female why she would subject herself to being so nasty and unclean,I know she doesn't want to show any form of nudity on camera maybe due to her own morals,being shy or boyfriend laid the law down,but after the 5th or 6th day I would no longer give a damn and would have at least turned my back to the cameras and had a t-shirt on with panties and at least attempt to get a decent shower,personally if I was stinking like her I probably would be gagging and throwing up off my own Body Odor by now.

But Like I said she is not a tenant she is a guest and she doesn't have to do anything whatsoever to please us. :hi:

She could be washing her crotch in the bathroom with the commode that doesn't have a camera. She probably has soap and a washcloth in there. She also has to be taking care of herself when she is on her period. I simply can't believe that she is not cleaning herself every day. No woman, especially a looker like her, would go days without cleaning her kitty.

:poke: :poke: :yikes: :yikes: :wtf:

Lev is like that creepy uncle that does weird stuff around their nieces and nephews :no: :no:

The guest was in the bathroom washing her Bra in the sink when Lev just walked in there and squeezed right next to her by the sink to shave his face,now you want to tell me that after lying on the fucking couch all day on his Ipad,he couldn't have found the time to shave his face,he had to wait until she was in the bathroom washing her underwear to basically bump his ass up next to her to put shaving cream on his face and shave while she was already using the sink,Boy I tell you whatever is going on between these two just looks really odd to me,I don't care if it's a family member,a best friend,a co-worker,Zoya's sister,a fellow actor or whatever,it just looks weird to me,maybe it's a Russian cultural thing that I'm not aware of were you constantly lay on the couch together and be in the bathroom together or do other things that only you and your wife/girlfriend should be doing,If you guys noticed that he follows that guest around the house and he stays up with her on the couch instead of going to bed with Zoya,I got an Ipad Air with the case that has a stand so unless Lev is near sighted I don't get why he can't set his Ipad down on it's stand when he's watching something on it so that she doesn't have to be right up on him to see the screen,even if I'm playing a game on my Ipad,I just stream the screen to my tv and just use the Ipad as a controller . :yikes: :poke: :poke: :no: :no:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

The whole thing with Lev and the guest who I believe is his sister is creepy. She cuddles up with him on the sofa with Lev's girlfriend Zoya right there on the sofa. She walked into their bedroom last night when Zoya was lying on top of Lev trying to get him interested in sex and didn't excuse herself quickly like most people would have when you walked in on people trying to have sex.  And Lev is more interested in the ipad or computer than having sex with Zoya. Why does Zoya put up with that? She is a beautiful, sexy young woman. Why doesn't she subtly suggest that Lev's sister go to her boyfriend or other family or friends? I like looking at her but we will never see more than we have seen so far.

:drool: :drool:

Do these pink shorts make my ass look fat :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, yes I do. If I were you I would take them off immediately. Come to think of it, that top and bra make you look fat too....

For a moment her body language was, "Fuck it. I'm gonna put my bra on her" but she lost her nerve and changed behind the door  :bang head: LOL