Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Maybe in the Russian culture. Brother ans sister can kiss each other on the face but i who knows. I just can't make sense of their relationship. That is if the REALLY are brother ans sister.

Incest is a big thing in Russia. It's not a crime in their country.

Real creepy. I absolutely believe guest is Lev's younger sister. A few minutes ago, she almost licked his ear, actually maybe she whispered something to him. And she cuddles with him sometimes. Thank god he is turned on by her, that would be really creepy. Actually, he is only turned on by his ipad or laptop.

I still have a hard time believing she is his sister. Lev has actually been very good about not flirting with her much since he came back. Back then (before he went on rehab or whatever), he was actually fondling her breasts and squeezing her butt and putting her hand on his "package". She was also grabbing his ass and other parts.

That would seem dangerously close to incest in my book. Also back then, Zoya seemed much more affected by the flirting. She would often jump in between them on the sofa to get them apart and be very possessive of Lev.

I still have a hard time believing she is his sister. Lev has actually been very good about not flirting with her much since he came back. Back then (before he went on rehab or whatever), he was actually fondling her breasts and squeezing her butt and putting her hand on his "package". She was also grabbing his ass and other parts.

That would seem dangerously close to incest in my book. Also back then, Zoya seemed much more affected by the flirting. She would often jump in between them on the sofa to get them apart and be very possessive of Lev.

Read this 

the guest

Sister Zoya Minor  :headache: :headache: :headache:

Ok. What is it? Is it a book or another forum thread or what?

j/k  ;) Are you saying that the guest is Zoya's sister? If so, how do you know for certain?

read My name

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Incest is a big thing in Russia. It's not a crime in their country.

Damn your right !  this is a quote from wiki

In Russia, consensual sex between adults, including incest, is not a crime. However, under the Family Code of Russia, persons who are related lineally, siblings, half-siblings, and a stepparent and a stepchild may not marry.

:wtf:

Incest is legal in Russia.

Incest is legal in Russia.

And states that allow incest is

Israel China France Ivory Coast Netherlands Russia Spain Turkey

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: