Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Something was left cooking in the microwave and now the room is engulfed in smoke.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Was their smoke detector working or is that one of those things Russians get away with not having.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 7:22 AM, Prodog said:

They got up to something burning on the stove and the apartment filling with smoke. Nelly was very frantic. Never seen that before on RLC.

That's what happens when you lounge around all day worrying about hat thing between the legs, rather than paying attention to the surroundings while your cooking.

Send them back to cooking class. The Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven should teach them well.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 8:33 PM, StnCld316 said:

They got up to something burning on the stove and the apartment filling with smoke. Nelly was very frantic. Never seen that before on RLC.

That's what happens when you lounge around all day worrying about hat thing between the legs, rather than paying attention to the surroundings while your cooking.

Send them back to cooking class. The Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven should teach them well.

This girl is so hot I think it was spontaneous combustion.  :)

It is certainly a pleasure watching this couple laugh and play with their friends after what we have seen in the last 24 hours here on RLC.  lets hope we can keep them around

I actually like this apartment!  I like Nelly % Bogman, they are always cutting up and laughing, it's nice to see that for a change!