Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

We love you Nelly.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I just came home from work and saw the message Nelly gave us

I don't know about you guys but it put the biggest smile  :) on my face

I hope she does it again sometime

and Nelly if your reading this we love you too

She is one super cool chick!!!!

I would be great if she could now redo her bat session right there on the bean bag for us all to see clearly!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was so hoping the same thing  :drool:

Quick hide everybody,she knows that we are watching her :lmao: :lmao:,now that tells me that she enjoys being an exhibitionist like Leora,and she likes to remind us that she knows that we watch and love what she does for us,and maybe she does read our comments on CC,well if she does,"Hello Nelly Mikey here, can you please move the couch closer or next time please use the beanbag chair closer to the camera so we can see your sweet lovely Honey glazed Kitty Kat thank you"!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I agree Mikey, I would love to see her sweet honey glazed kitty kat right in my face close!!  Nelly, unfortunately I only have access to free cams or I would watch you a whole lot more!!  Thank you for acknowledging us and understanding that we all love you, YOU ARE GREAT!!!

w ouah ! quel fan club Nelly avec le nombre de mecs qui n'arrêtent pas de baver sur leur écran et encore j'ai pas dis autre chose  :yeahbaby: tu vas faire péter plein de pc si tu continue a les aguicher comme ça !

en tout cas elle est vraiment trop craquante vous avez bien raison les gars !

le stock de lingettes qu'ils vous faudra avoir  :yeahbaby:

i have seen some weird things on rlc but that was one of the weirdest things i have seen nelly sending a message to us (possibly)

Nelly likes playing up to the cams

If you remember when they left the old apartment she gave us a bit of a dance and a wave to the camera's

Nelly likes playing up to the cams

If you remember when they left the old apartment she gave us a bit of a dance and a wave to the camera's

I wouldn't say play up to the cameras more like have fun and have a laugh In front of the cameras if anyone is playing up to the cameras it's leora