New Girl Milana

They arrive at the apartment Milana and Rita and it seems that they do not speak or look. What happened between these two girls out? It seems to me that Milana is already fed up with Rita!

Yep, Usually laughing and talking. both ignored each other and went straight to bed.

Nora is a deceitful ugly bitch she gets the other 2 girls to turn on each other just look at the history of the apt how many girls have lived there and are gone now. Nora and that fag kiko and his queer friend are the problem not these 2 sexy girls.

Nora is a deceitful ugly bitch she gets the other 2 girls to turn on each other just look at the history of the apt how many girls have lived there and are gone now. Nora and that fag kiko and his queer friend are the problem not these 2 sexy girls.

I swear to god, if your next post involves any hatred or obscenities towards ANY tenant at RLC, I'm gonna report your ass to admin! Fucking retard!

Agreed!!  How can everyone who is name-calling some really nasty labels, expect anything positive in return?  When an experiment gives lousy results...why don't you try something different?

Calling Nora (who happens to be a model of some kind) names is really interesting, when in the same post, you are saying she is in charge of the whole thing.

It doesn't make sense.

I agree no one has the right to name calling on this forum some thoughts are better kept to one's self !  On another subject, Rita should be removed from the Apt. before the feud gets any worse, if none of the other girls talk or look at her what reason does she have to stay ??

I swear to god, if your next post involves any hatred or obscenities towards ANY tenant at RLC, I'm gonna report your ass to admin! Fucking retard!

especially as if girls have disappeared, it is not because nora put out! but because their residence permits ends! Indeed as you say, just see the history of this apartment to understand this, before going out of such "poison24" crap! >:(

I would like to see anybody live with a stranger without having a few arguments. Obviously women seem to argue more than men. Thats life. I personally cannot see any more animosity between Nora and Rita. Yesterday afternoon they were in the living room chatting and smiling. So, just as normal (nice) people would do; sometimes you argue, sometimes you ignore, sometimes you are friendly and sometimes you are neutral.

And by the way, Nora seems to get really upset when the other girls do not clean up after themselves. Good for Nora trying to keep the place she lives in clean and tidy.

snaky  you Dickless little inch worm you get emotional attached to easy to a girl you don't even know  that UGLY DOG FACE  UGLY BITCH WITH 4 EYES NORA .My post is about QUEEN UGLY NOT about you  INCH WORM. You insult me then I will insult you. DEFINE  FORUM: A place meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. My ideas my views if they take away my views and my ideas then they should take away yours.So you going to run to your mommy every time a person says something that offends you get over it and welcome to the real world.