New Girl Milana

Kooloos and Daryalock  I was NOT  talking to you 2 fags but you both want to talk shit to me maybe you 2 QUEERS can play with each others balls if u can find them. You 2 gay homo' s can take your rant and your  Flame Wars somewhere else . LOL

POISON24 COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE THIS ANGER AND RAGE AND PUT IN THE AREA WERE THE ADMIN MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO VENT, I'M ASKING YOU NICELY SIR,IF YOU WANT TO TALK NEGATIVELY ABOUT THESE LADIES ON A DAILY BASIS PLEASE DO IT IN THE RANTS & FLAME WARS SECTION, I KNOW THAT YOU GOT VERY STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT THESE LADIES,BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE THEM ON A DAILY BASIS,I KNOW YOU WOULD DEFINITELY NOT LIKE IT IF SOMEONE WAS CALLING YOUR MOM OR ANY OTHER FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY COCKROACHES,THAT WOULD MAKE YOU VERY ANGRY BECAUSE YOU WOULD THINK THAT IT WAS MEAN AND TOTALLY UN-CALLED FOR,YOU CAN ARTICULATE WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY WITHOUT CURSING OR CALLING THEM NAMES,WHEN YOU SEE ME AGREEING WITH KOOLOOS AND SNAKY THEN YOU KNOW YOU MESSED UP LOL,ANYWAY PLEASE DO THAT FOR US SO THAT WE CAN KEEP THE REST OF THIS BOARD FREE OF NEGATIVITY AND FIGHTING,THANK YOU MR. POISON24 ;D ;D

I THINK I MAY BE TOO LATE TO SAVE YOU THOUGH POISON24, BECAUSE SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET TAKEN OUT BY A SNIPER, YOU WERE ALREADY WARNED ABOUT YOUR MOUTH,NOW YOU HAVE A TARGET ON YOU AS PUBLIC ENEMY #1,IT WAS NICE KNOWING YA,JUST LIKE WITH POISON YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE A VERY SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH I'M SORRY :) :) :)

Damn it!! can I walk away from my computer for two seconds without something always happening,I hope we had eyes and recorders on the action,if anything did happen,and if it did please send it my way,I will be grateful thank you very much in advance ;D ;D

Oh yeah Milana was on her phone quite a bit before bed,so maybe she saw photos or videos of what Nora did this morning and it got her horny as hell lmaoo!!

Milana is doint it , sh'es lying on her belly and with her right hand is making the sheets move and sometimes lets out a little cry---Hooray for her

Yes, it would be very grateful if you can share partner! This is the purpose of this forum, as well as to discuss.