New Girl Milana

I think DOCT19 is on the button Nora introduces Milana to people that are willing to have Milana for the night and Nora receives a commission and we were scammed by those two.  Again she probably won't be back untill late tomorrow morning.  Cheap trick.

Guest bobbyjoe

someone have see her take shower last two days after the bath session with nora?

if she sleep in other place now,it's easy for her take the shower the morning in the other place and come back just after here,

we will see if she come back again this morning around 10 am

I think DOCT19 is on the button Nora introduces Milana to people that are willing to have Milana for the night and Nora receives a commission and we were scammed by those two.  Again she probably won't be back untill late tomorrow morning.  Cheap trick.

This girl is another lie for this apartment.

someone have see her take shower last two days after the bath session with nora?

if she sleep in other place now,it's easy for her take the shower the morning in the other place and come back just after here,

She did have a bath when she came back in the morning, she was only in there 5 mins, after that she was lying on her bed in only a towel for about 30 mins before getting dressed, Then she spent time talking with Rita.

Vamos sin rodeos como tu das.Nora es una "madamme" ( con su comision, por supuesto ) y algunas de las chicas que han pasado ( o estan actualmente ) por el apartamento se prostituyen, vamos que son putas.Es eso lo que insinuas?Si es asi estoy contigo, me remito a la conversacion que escuche de Nora en perfecto español

Guest bobbyjoe

She did have a bath when she came back in the morning, she was only in there 5 mins, after that she was lying on her bed in only a towel for about 30 mins before getting dressed, Then she spent time talking with Rita.

ok,thanks for information,j was not here this morning for see that,

j'm not surprise if she have stay again just 5 mn for the bath,when she take shower it's maximum 3 mn,

this girl is not very clean,she need some lessons for clean good herself when she take shower

Guest Ange_Gardien

Doct19, maybe right, with hindsight, when you think the other girls, "Alisa, Sofie, Kamilia ...". How can they find work in the first week in Barcelona. Especially, thinking at the rate of youth unemployment in Spain.

Sorry, yes, this kind of topic is a taboo in this forum. And whoever tries to ask a question, it is illuminated Treaty.

I bet Miliana accepted the offer of Nora, like other girls.

In this case, if this is true, Nora's really a "MADAM" and advantage of his position to make money on lost young girls alone in a foreign country. Perhaps, indeed as Rita refused the offer. this explains Nora hatred towards him.

Miliana, will not return tonight, she works ...

It's beautiful RLC, and say that we pay for it.