New Girl Milana

hey Gudari you speak russian ? how come we both think the same thing.  But I didn't hear him say before 10am because I'm a french canadian and I speak only french and English.

Friend, the guy does not speak Russian, Milana and he were speaking in English in the kitchen. And I heard you told him how the boy to Milana that had to go before 10 am (if you want you step recording).

i think she is more into girls just my thought.

Canito, I like you. But, do you not see the tatoo of Milana on his right shoulder? They have been together for quite a while. He has to be her husband or long-term boyfriend.

This guy? Hahaha do not make me laugh friend! This guy just know tonight, or is that it puts his name in the tattoo of Milana? And if it is her boyfriend or husband, how is it that he can't speak Russian?

bookmaster i never saw her tattoo on her shoulder only see the one on her back and on her leg.but by the way she looks at nora and rita makes me think that maybe shes bi.i might be mistaken but thats what i think.everyone sees things differently  bookmaster i like you to.but thats what i think.

bookmaster i never saw her tattoo on her shoulder only see the one on her back and on her leg.but by the way she looks at nora and rita makes me think that maybe shes bi.i might be mistaken but thats what i think.everyone sees things differently  bookmaster i like you to.but thats what i think.

Canito, I'm talking about the tattoo of Milana's face on the guy's shoulder, not the tattoos on Milana's body. Do you see it on his shoulder?

Sorry, I forgot about some possible translation errors. The tattoo I'm talking about is on the GUY's shoulder - not on Milana.

Well the face on the tatoo looks exactly like Milana , so maybe it is not a coincidence, and he have known her for a long time.

These tattoos are (gena) lying, go with washings and make them very soon in Barcelona Beach rides. And now there are many posts from those on the occasion of the "primavera sound". This guy is not her boyfriend or her husband or anything, he fucked it is tonight, or it may be that the other night also.