New Girl Milana

Just to settle an argument..and this is only based on observation. I'm almost positive his tattoo is that of Our Lady of Guadalupe and it's definitely not Henna art. Also, I also heard from someone a while back that this apartment is in Spain and they are just Russian girls. His accent was very Spanish. Buuuut...I could be wrong about all of that.

That tattoo is not of Milana. If you look closely in daylight, it has different shape nose and lips. You guys, in your desperation to create a conspiracy you don't even read what each other writes or you simply don't understand what you're reading! Someone said they heard them speak English. Now why would she speak English with her boyfriend if they are both Russian? Besides she broke up with her boyfriend one week before coming to Barcelona. Now most likely he's the guy she's been describing to Rita the last couple of days. And if I heard correctly he's either a stripper or a dancer of some kind. But i'm not gonna push that as I am not a 100% sure. And thanks god Milana is not a bimbo like Jenny, and didn't give up  the "honeypot" on the second date(even being drunk)

I do not think this is going anywhere today. He was getting very persistent and she said no. He replied in English we sleep together " Her reply  in good English, "first love". We shall see. Maybe Nora is still in the running. Ha ha! He is still trying.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Lots of touching, but not a single kiss.

Le contrat stipule uniquement l'utilisation d'un seul orifice

Besides she broke up with her boyfriend one week before coming to Barcelona.

No, she didn't before came to project. She was in contact with him sometimes. She lived with him few years together. Just was tired from him. But now we can see(and her EXboyfriend also) she did it...

I have not seen the guy leaving money to milana from?! Maybe she did gift for the meeting?! they have made many caresses, I think have known for some time. I hope that by bringing the guy in the apartment, milana will prove that she is not a prostitute, but a normal young woman who made the feast and meetings! Milana speaks Russian, English and French! She did so not too much problem to discuss with people... this guy isn't her Russian boyfriend, perhaps make it broken before coming to Barcelona! Milana is model photography, as mia, nika, kamila, viktoria, alisa and nora! It's their job! actually, they are too small to be a fashion model. they are models picture for the magazines mode or amateur photographers. only Monica is large enough to also parades! Please, stop thinking bad whenever a girl goes partying and does not fit! Nora their did discover the locations "connected" Barcelona, thats all! 8)