New Girl Milana

where do you get all those informations from ? Or are you guessing like everybody ?

AFAIK, Corboblanc is guessing like everybody, however he does not say anything until he's able to verify and confirm his guesses.

Lots of touching, but not a single kiss.

I don't know what you're watching but they're kissing and he got his hand down her panties and she did give him short hand job.

As he was walking out to the bathroom he saw Rita in her g-string as she had the door open.  ::)

where do you get all those informations from ? Or are you guessing like everybody ?

AFAIK, Corboblanc is guessing like everybody, however he does not say anything until he's able to verify and confirm his guesses.

Sophia and Nika are booked very well. But also the other Girls . Hotel of Silken Diagonally Barcelona, Barcelonabridesweek Yachtshooting , product promotion, (car, car racings fashion, technology, private photographer's clubs). Where they are after rlc . London, Paris, Luxembourg, Copenhagen Bodrum , Moscow, the USA, Israel, Istanbul, Antalya , Alicante, Ibiza , Tenerife, Shanghai.

Please, No Real names or Private Photos

Sophia and Nika are booked very well. But also the other Girls . Hotel of Silken Diagonally Barcelona, Barcelonabridesweek Yachtshooting , product promotion, (car, car racings fashion, technology, private photographer's clubs). Where they are after rlc . London, Paris, Luxembourg, Copenhagen Bodrum , Moscow, the USA, Israel, Istanbul, Antalya , Alicante, Ibiza , Tenerife, Shanghai.

Please, No Real names or Private Photos

vous avez oublié st tropez, la thailande avec koh phangan, dubai et l'inde avec le taj mahal..... ;)

Lots of touching, but not a single kiss.

I don't know what you're watching but they're kissing and he got his hand down her panties and she did give him short hand job.

As he was walking out to the bathroom he saw Rita in her g-string as she had the door open.  ::)

They were kissing on the cheek, but no real making out. It seemed to me like they just met. He was explaining his tattoos to her and he was frustrated that she kept stopping him from progressing further.

When he was leaving he gave her a business card and she joked, I will call if I need something. He said, yes, call me every night.  They have not been dating for awhile, they just met.

They both loaded up their tote bags full of stuff before they left today. Some one mentioned a big holiday there today. They may not come back till in the morning. Dasha Blonde is staying for a while at D@D and Zoya's sister is spending the night. Think I'll check those out.

Guest bobbyjoe

wtf,j'm connect this morning at 9 a.m and j see again milana have not sleeping here and now rita too !

this appartment start to be comic