New Girl Milana

Or... maybe... she just doesn't want a video of her having sex on the internet.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me. She did take her top off in the bedroom. So, I don't think it's the nudity that bothers her. It's the sex itself.

To be fair, the whole thing is probably staged to some degree. But thats ok, because I beat my dick like it owes me money and RLC is an ATM that never runs out of cash. Although, if I were trying to increase the tension before the pay off, essentially thematic purpose, this is certainly the way id go about it.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me. She did take her top off in the bedroom. So, I don't think it's the nudity that bothers her. It's the sex itself.

2 other quick thoughts:

1) She had to have told him multiple times that she would not have sex in this apartment. So, if he made the choice to come home with her anyway (or to come over as he did tonight), then he knew that she didn't want to do it there and he went there hoping to change her mind or because he just wanted to be with her and cuddle, etc.

2) Milana told him in English when he first got there tonight that she had a "flight to catch in the morning" so she wanted to take it "easy tonight". I don't think that she is leaving for good yet, but it is possible.

2 other quick thoughts:

1) She had to have told him multiple times that she would not have sex in this apartment. So, if he made the choice to come home with her anyway (or to come over as he did tonight), then he knew that she didn't want to do it there and he went there hoping to change her mind or because he just wanted to be with her and cuddle, etc.

2) Milana told him in English when he first got there tonight that she had a "flight to catch in the morning" so she wanted to take it "easy tonight". I don't think that she is leaving for good yet, but it is possible.

You make some good points here;  However I do have to say that she asked him to go upstairs way before the buzz kill got there and he turned her offer down.  I'm not really sure which one of them is hesitant when it comes to being intimate with each other!  At any rate, there is a love there it appears and that might account for the NO sex part at the apartment.  Who knows!!

A girl who has her period doesn't take a bath with another girl, she takes a shower instead.  So, she doesn't want to do it in front of the cameras, or she's leading the guy on.

I don't think she is leading the guy on at all!  I think the nights that she stays away from the apartment, she is banging the shit out of the guy!  She is not a stupid girl at all and knows how to play the game.  Do you honestly think that when she showered with Nora and Coco and bathed with Nora and Coco, that she didn't know how to play the game?  She is a player and it is obvious how she conducts herself around the apartment!

Now, I've watched very carefully the video of Milana and Coco in the Bath.  Is Milana giving some pleasure to Coco with her feet ?  The water is moving.  And Watch Coco's face expression when her hands are Under the suds, and milana moving her  finger in a strange way.  Maybe it's my imagination what do you think ?

Now, I've watched very carefully the video of Milana and Coco in the Bath.  Is Milana giving some pleasure to Coco with her feet ?  The water is moving.  And Watch Coco's face expression when her hands are Under the suds, and milana moving her  finger in a strange way.  Maybe it's my imagination what do you think ?

I honestly think there was no hankie pankie at all!  That's exactly what I'm talking about.  If you noticed both their legs were together and on opposite sides of each other, in other words they were not intertwined with each other.  I don't believe either of them have long enough arms to give one another pleasure.  Just the way I witnessed it.

I think that milana had her period, she had a pad on her panties all day ;) that's why she said "not today, i can't".