New Girl Milana

Yeah fucking her hard under the blankets. with a blanket slip "off" here and there.

I know that they have to know about the cameras due to legal issues  and to me i don't think it will ever be a "True voyeur" site  due to them knowing the cameras are there but it is a voyeur site as we do watch people go about their normal life's. other then that it is what it is.disappointing sex but hey zoya and lev make up for it :)

Milana might as well take that wrap off her leg.  Did anybody see the way she ran up those stairs?  Nothing but fake stuff going on with this apartment!

Name something you think is good about this apartment. Just one thing, for a change.

Milana might as well take that wrap off her leg.  Did anybody see the way she ran up those stairs?  Nothing but fake stuff going on with this apartment!

Name something you think is good about this apartment. Just one thing, for a change.

The kitchen, I really like the kitchen, I think it's bad ass!

Ok, it's always something I suppose. However, you're one of the most frequent posters for this apartment so I'm curious why you keep doing it. You've already made it clear (over, and over and over) that you don't like this apartment and yet you keep watching and posting. Are you trying to accomplish something? Do you believe anyone has cancelled their subscription just because dfCcap said it's a scam?

Ok, it's always something I suppose. However, you're one of the most frequent posters for this apartment so I'm curious why you keep doing it. You've already made it clear (over, and over and over) that you don't like this apartment and yet you keep watching and posting. Are you trying to accomplish something? Do you believe anyone has cancelled their subscription just because dfCcap said it's a scam?

Waiting for the bottle to show back up!