New Girl Milana

If you watched them the couple of times  they had sex then you would know not to watch them again cause it is just a repeat of the first time ...

in other news: zoya just showered and it was lovely...didn't waste anytime in milana's room :)

it wouldn't be a big deal if they were both guests. but our memberships to their site pay the rent and electricity and make this project possible. so when one of the people i am paying tries to hide from the camera (the whole reason for the site to exist) then yeah, i am gonna be pissed.

I know this is going to break allot of hearts and hurt some feelings, but I'm going out partying and besides there is really nothing i want to see in this apartment.  It started out good but it's the same ole shit.  I would like to at least be lubed up before i take it in the ass!!!  Enjoy the boring show folks, and if it gets a whole lot better then good for you people!!

Last night they had serious talk, she asked him if he wants her to be back in 2 weeks to be with him.

He said yes  ::)

Don't know the type of guy he is, but Milana is a sweet girl and must really be in love with him !

I'm sure that with her looks and language abilities she could really get a rich, good looking dude!

Wonder where she's going for only 2 weeks ?

• Upvote 1

Last night they had serious talk, she asked him if he wants her to be back in 2 weeks to be with him.

He said yes  ::)

Don't know the type of guy he is, but Milana is a sweet girl and must really be in love with him !

I'm sure that with her looks and language abilities she could really get a rich, good looking dude!

Wonder where she's going for only 2 weeks ?

yes yes love of money is stupid whore