New Girl Milana

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 4:57 PM, slider_69 said:

So where is Milana.....has she left for Paris ?

Paris ahhh !!! its nightlife, its lovely cafes, bikes, the Eiffel Tower, good wine, champagne, the baguette, the fashion fashion fashion !!!! ;);)

Milana is back from where ever she went.  She seems so fake to me, I don't exactly know why but she does.

Milana regreso?, bien, me puedes decir compañero cuanto tiempo estuvo en el apartamento antes de desaparecer? y sin embargo tenemos que aguantar a ese gusano que ya va para un mes instalado hay.Como se rien de nosotros RLC-ESTAFADORES.Seis dias quedan para cancelar mi cuenta, que estos ESTAFADORES se rian de su put......... madre, de3 mi no.

Milana is back from where ever she went.  She seems so fake to me, I don't exactly know why but she does.

Milana regreso?, bien, me puedes decir compañero cuanto tiempo estuvo en el apartamento antes de desaparecer? y sin embargo tenemos que aguantar a ese gusano que ya va para un mes instalado hay.Como se rien de nosotros RLC-ESTAFADORES.Seis dias quedan para cancelar mi cuenta, que estos ESTAFADORES se rian de su put......... madre, de3 mi no.

I think Milana just went to live with her boyfriend for a couple of days;  there she would be able to fuck in peace and also wouldn't have to hold onto his dick to keep it inside her without us seeing ! (Sorry Milana............that was a little too critical of me, especially since I don't know what you really were holding onto) . :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I think Milana just went to live with her boyfriend for a couple of days;  there she would be able to fuck in peace and also wouldn't have to hold onto his dick to keep it inside her without us seeing ! (Sorry Milana............that was a little too critical of me, especially since I don't know what you really were holding onto) . :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Ah¡¡¡¡¡¡ pero se marcho otra vez nada mas llegar? Lo que yo he comentado varias veces, esta chica ha permanecido mas horas fuera de este apartamento-estafa que dentro y algunos todavia adorando a esta chica-estafa, que se vaya ya de una put..... vez con su maromo.Esta chica es lo mas falso que pasara por este apartamento-estafa.

Ah¡¡¡¡¡¡ pero se marcho otra vez nada mas llegar? Lo que yo he comentado varias veces, esta chica ha permanecido mas horas fuera de este apartamento-estafa que dentro y algunos todavia adorando a esta chica-estafa, que se vaya ya de una put..... vez con su maromo.Esta chica es lo mas falso que pasara por este apartamento-estafa.

WOW......Madre Mia Hombre . Palabras muy forte cuando no sabes que pasa de verdad. ;) ;) WOW.........strong words for someone who really doesn't know what's going on !

I agree with you, I don't think she left to go anywhere the first time or this time. 

I really believe that Milana is pregnant.  Her belly is getting bigger by the day and her breasts appear to be getting fuller as well.  Does anybody feel the same way?

I really believe it's yours (imaginary) baby.  ::)

I really believe that Milana is pregnant.  Her belly is getting bigger by the day and her breasts appear to be getting fuller as well.  Does anybody feel the same way?

I really believe it's yours (imaginary) baby.  ::)

It very well could be LMAO, only time will tell but she will probably be gone by then.

I guess someone has already told RLC how messed up Cam 7 in Milana's room is!  The camera has been moved big time to where you can only see from about mid belly and down to the foot of the bed and that's if she is closer to the far side of the bed!  It must have happened yesterday when she opened both the windows in her room.  I noticed the camera jiggled from the window closest to the cam bumping it but did not realize how far off it had become.  Anyway, just FYI in case no one else noticed LOL.