New Girl Milana

Not relevant with the whole disqussion i know they got lives to live but the last days most time of the day the apartment is just empty.Just like Suzan and Hectors. Never there.

I'm glad I stopped wasting my money on these scam artists!!

Have you noticed that when Milana took her bath, she put her clothes on the edge of the sink so we could  not see her in the bath ?  And how come the clock in Zoya's apt. is not showing the same time as in the left corner ?  I really think we are been taken for sometimes if you put the two cameras in the same room together they are not showing the same thing, once Zoya was in her bath but the other camera showed her dressed near the bath, How come ?  Je suis du Québec.

I doubt she put her clothes on the sink just to hide herself from the camera. It happened in the past with other girls towels. There is not that much space in that room and it's easy to put something in front of the camera view. They know where the cameras are but they don't have a view from the camera (unless they watch RLC). It's not that easy to put things at the right place in the exact line of sight of the camera.

Have you noticed that when Milana took her bath, she put her clothes on the edge of the sink so we could  not see her in the bath ?  And how come the clock in Zoya's apt. is not showing the same time as in the left corner ?  I really think we are been taken for sometimes if you put the two cameras in the same room together they are not showing the same thing, once Zoya was in her bath but the other camera showed her dressed near the bath, How come ?  Je suis du Québec.

I doubt she put her clothes on the sink just to hide herself from the camera. It happened in the past with other girls towels. There is not that much space in that room and it's easy to put something in front of the camera view. They know where the cameras are but they don't have a view from the camera (unless they watch RLC). It's not that easy to put things at the right place in the exact line of sight of the camera.

What I thought was always funny when I was an RLC member, is how they kept looking at the cameras as if they were going to move everyday or something.  Oh look, it hasen't moved in 23 days, go figure.  It really used to make me chuckle LOL

Just another foolish question... They re russian girls right? So, how can they get their mobile phones to work in Spain so fast when they arrive? I think no one thought about that yet.

Whenever i go abroad i buy a prepaid SIM-card for my phone within 15 minutes after i arrive. It cost me 10 EUR (about 12 USD) in Spain for 30 days of internet and 1000 minutes of calling. I only been to two countries where getting a pre-paid SIM was an issue, North Korea and USA.

Just another foolish question... They re russian girls right? So, how can they get their mobile phones to work in Spain so fast when they arrive? I think no one thought about that yet.

Whenever i go abroad i buy a prepaid SIM-card for my phone within 15 minutes after i arrive. It cost me 10 EUR (about 12 USD) in Spain for 30 days of internet and 1000 minutes of calling. I only been to two countries where getting a pre-paid SIM was an issue, North Korea and USA.

peut-être que les forfaits téléphoniques leurs sont payés!!! comme les billets d'avions, la nourriture et le logement?!!! ::)

Rita and Milana are hot sexy girls they make you forget that there is a dog "nora" living in the house.

Hey duche! You don't have to like Nora, but you don't have to express your hatred in every fucking post you make!!

this morning Milana grabbed her clothes and went to hidden room to get dressed and came back to her room fully dressed.  Her shirt said good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere.  So far with her, the bottom should read " so Im good RLC go fuck off

snaky  You little inch worm and i am not talking about the little inch worm between your fag legs. My post was about that ugly 4 eyes nora not about your dumbass. I should feed your little inch worm carcass to the buzzards.   

Watching Rita and Milana without boyfriends and having sex is like eating food without salt.No point in watching them if you cant see them getting wild :P And another thing i noticed.At 21:01 and its still day outside? Maybe i dont know it but is this normal?

Watching Rita and Milana without boyfriends and having sex is like eating food without salt.No point in watching them if you cant see them getting wild :P And another thing i noticed.At 21:01 and its still day outside? Maybe i dont know it but is this normal?

At this time of year in Europe it's normal, yes.