New Girl Milana

i am a little skeptic though i feel these pics may be dubbed . with the computer age it may be posable that the pics r not real . if the where there would b more in the pic section and a video would be up by now . i don't know what to believe any more.

No, they're real. I actually saw the whole shower scene when it happened. I was very surprised to say the least. Nora was genuinely surprised when Milana walked right in like it was the most natural thing in the world.

When did it happen?  Can you post more pics?

you have a PM LongDuckDong  ;)

The whole thing took a little over 10 minutes and happened around noon Barcelona time (if I'm calculating correctly). I presume from some later posts that your need for more pics has been satisfied - correct? If not, maybe I'll get the courage to post some. I'm a chicken when it comes to the possibility of getting

banned.  :-[

Yes I have sent the pics for all people who have asked.

Yo también quiero un pm compañero!  ;)

PM sent

I noticed Milana had started to loosen up over the past couple of days. Maybe Nora had a talk with Milana and changed her attitude. I noticed when  Rita wasn't there that Nora and Milana have good time together and seem to get along good. Maybe RLC did read and act on the e-mails sent to them. Who knows. I hope this keeps up though.

>:( >:(No se a que cambio de actitud te refieres, no suelta el movil ni para mear, comer, no se a levantado de la cama, ni lavarse la cara, ni siquiera tomarse un cafe y ya esta con el puto movil por no decirte que yo veo que sigue escondiendose detras de la puerta del armario, sinceramente no veo ningun cambio compañero, esto es mas de lo mismo por no hablarte de la otra monja.

Botika I do see your point. The change I am talking about is her shyness towards the cams. She opened up some and does not hide quite as much now. She has only been there a week so I think getting in the shower with Nora was a big time improvement. This could have been staged or not. I don't know. Time will tell.

Este apartamento esta 28/29 dias sin ningun interes y de repente ocurre algo, Monica-Kamila, Alisa y su amigo calvo de skype, masaje Nora-Kamila, hoy juntas en el baño Nora-Milana, cual sera la proxima escena? Esto yo lo defino con una sola palabra.MARKETING

i am a little skeptic though i feel these pics may be dubbed . with the computer age it may be posable that the pics r not real . if the where there would b more in the pic section and a video would be up by now . i don't know what to believe any more.

LAS FOTOS SON REALES