New Girl Milana

Guest bobbyjoe

a lot of kiss but nothing happen,milana have just say one minute ago(not today) soo time to go sleep for me

What the hell is wrong with this girl? She must have some sadistical streak in her..

She leads him on the entire night, they get in bed and start making out, touching, kissing.. Then she says "No I cant, not today".. And after she grabs his dick for a few seconds..

I mean.. She is really cruel and the guy must be setting some kind of blue ball world record!

What the hell is wrong with this girl? She must have some sadistical streak in her..

She leads him on the entire night, they get in bed and start making out, touching, kissing.. Then she says "No I cant, not today".. And after she grabs his dick for a few seconds..

I mean.. She is really cruel and the guy must be setting some kind of blue ball world record!

That is EXACTLY what I was about to come say. Looks like this girl is all about having the status of having a good looking guy but not willing to put out. She freaking taunted him all day. I heard her say "not today" too and I was like WTF!!