New Girl Milana

I can't believe she' been here since May 15th, It certainly doesn't feel like she been here 10 weeks even though I know she disappeared for about 10 days.

I'm ready for her to leave!  I wonder who the next girl will be?  Anybody have any guess?

I can't believe she' been here since May 15th, It certainly doesn't feel like she been here 10 weeks even though I know she disappeared for about 10 days.

I'm ready for her to leave!  I wonder who the next girl will be?  Anybody have any guess?

It would be perfect having Kamila and Rita together but we know that's never going to happen with Nora about  :-\

It would be perfect having Kamila and Rita together but we know that's never going to happen with Nora about  :-\

Depends on the state of RLC with subscribers I would imagine.

Milana is packing her suitcase to leave,you will be missed my beautiful Milana :'( :'( :'( :P :P :P

All this time and we never got a good shot of her Honey Pot............I wonder if they are returning to Russia or Milana will stay with her boyfriend, She said she preferred living in Spain..........Who wouldn't ?

Milana is packing her suitcase to leave,you will be missed my beautiful Milana :'( :'( :'( :P :P :P

All this time and we never got a good shot of her Honey Pot............I wonder if they are returning to Russia or Milana will stay with her boyfriend, She said she preferred living in Spain..........Who wouldn't ?

She had no boyfriend in spain!

She had no boyfriend in spain!

elle a quand même rencontrer un mec à Barcelone, ils ont fait du sexe plusieurs fois dans la maison!!! ;)

she still met a guy in Barcelona, they have sex several times in the house !!! ;)