TRAIN Songs -- songs relating to trains and railroads

KarenKraft

I've got a railway management game, "Railroad Tycoon 3" I think, which has a song and CGI video at the start about a poor boy playing in a railyard who grows up to run his own rail company. It reminds me of the kind of songs they sang in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" and although I am not a great fan of American music of that time or the country music that followed it, I absolutely love this track and instead of going straight into the game I wait to hear it all through.

The subtitles are hilariously bad.

I've got a railway management game, "Railroad Tycoon 3" I think, which has a song and CGI video at the start about a poor boy playing in a railyard who grows up to run his own rail company. It reminds me of the kind of songs they sang in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" and although I am not a great fan of American music of that time or the country music that followed it, I absolutely love this track and instead of going straight into the game I wait to hear it all through.

That was a good movie!