Smoking Weed?

Bogdan made 2 cigaretts, they looked like joints. Now they smoke it at the window. When it's true, that explains why Nelly laughs the whole day  ;)

If that's the case,RLC needs to hand out weed like candy with the tenants,and i'm pretty sure Nora would be a much easier person to get along with.I know it helps me deal with people ;D Hey sheriff,,,puff puff pass...lol

Puff, Puff, Pass. (cough, cough) Good shit man.

I need some to deal with the braindead among us here. It might put me more on their level to which I can converse and not have to write in such simple wording for them to understand.

But jeez. $10 for a pack of smokes anymore? Brutal. I'm glad I gave it up when they went to $2.50.

Puff, Puff, Pass. (cough, cough) Good shit man.

I need some to deal with the braindead among us here. It might put me more on their level to which I can converse and not have to write in such simple wording for them to understand.

But jeez. $10 for a pack of smokes anymore? Brutal. I'm glad I gave it up when they went to $2.50.

It's been about 6 years since i gave up cigs and never looked back.I started when cigs were .50 cents/pack gave it up around the $5 mark,besides,i rather save my lung capacity for smoke thats worth it,, ;D

yeah been there done that lost the brain cells! gave up smoking weed 35 years ago

Been smoking weed,on and off, for 40 years now,started when i was 12 in jr. HIGH  ;) school, and a joint was $0.50 cents like a pack of cigarettes.That one last brain cell is hanging on for dear life somehow,,hahaha 8)