Your best (sexual) moment since the beginning of this appartment.

My classification of the best moment :

1) Jenny and her boyfriend sex on the couch

2) Alisa skype session with her boyfriend in her bedroom.

3) Nora dildo masturbation without cover in her bedroom

4) Kamila showerhead and bottle sessions.

5) Monica masturbation under cover in her bedroom.

6) rita masturbation under cover in her bedroom.

7) Nora massaging Kamila in Nora's bedroom

8 ) Even if nothing sexual: Nora and milana shower.

;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alisa, the only one to really bring it out of the guest roommates. Nora is excluded because its her domain.

I agree with you but I think it was really hot when Nora masturbated without cover in her bedroom. Even if I'm not a fan of Nora.

I cant give Kamila the prize only because her sessions had no sound. At least what I saw. Alisa, was doing some multi lingual stuff. Pretty hot.

I never saw the Alisa one. Do you know if there is a copy in the Attachment section? Several of Kamila's sessions in bed had sound (definitely hot), although she never let loose the way she appeared to a couple times in the bathroom. Boy, would I have loved to hear that!  ;D

I have to go with Nora massaging Kamila as my number one sexual moment, followed by Nora's dildo masturbation without any covers in her bedroom!  Then I would say for me it would be Alisa's skype session with whom ever it was, and then the longer session of Kamila's bottle masturbation, followed by Jenny and the guy that only cared if he got satisfied!!  Then for me it would be Rita's going downstairs topless to kitchen and then sitting on the couch....the good ole days if you will!!!!!

I cant give Kamila the prize only because her sessions had no sound. At least what I saw. Alisa, was doing some multi lingual stuff. Pretty hot.

I never saw the Alisa one. Do you know if there is a copy in the Attachment section? Several of Kamila's sessions in bed had sound (definitely hot), although she never let loose the way she appeared to a couple times in the bathroom. Boy, would I have loved to hear that!  ;D

you have a PM with two dirtybin link bookmaster. It's the first time I post a video with dirtybin so tell me if the link are working.  ;)

Guest joshua1584

I have to go with Kamila and then Jenny.  Never saw the Alisa Skype session although I heard it was hot.