Nora's old friend from the old apartment

I remember Nora had a female friend from the old apartment that used to stay if i remember corectly on the weekends .  I remember watching her masterbate around her friend alot. Maby when ritas time is up she would do that with Milana also togeather

I remember Nora had a female friend from the old apartment that used to stay if i remember corectly on the weekends .  I remember watching her masterbate around her friend alot. Maby when ritas time is up she would do that with Milana also togeather

do you want to talk about vika, the sister of kiko?

do you want to talk about vika, the sister of kiko? that has Kiko's sister ? Man when i first stumbled on RLC  hers was the first room I went into as a paid member will never forget it.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 9:55 PM, Gudari said:

Do you refer to this girl? I believe that they have already answered you.

I don't know who this girl is, but that's not Vika. Also, the way eaglewolf wrote his post, it looks like Nora masturbated around her friend, which if my memory serves me right never happened. In fact Nora barely ever scratched her kitty while in the old apartment. It's this apartment and the absence of Kiko that turned her into a different person. But still a person that we all love :)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 0:45 AM, snaky said:

Do you refer to this girl? I believe that they have already answered you.

I don't know who this girl is, but that's not Vika. Also, the way eaglewolf wrote his post, it looks like Nora masturbated around her friend, which if my memory serves me right never happened. In fact Nora barely ever scratched her kitty while in the old apartment. It's this apartment and the absence of Kiko that turned her into a different person. But still a person that we all love :)

If! This girl is good vika, I have this scene on video! It was not masturbating, it just scratch 2 seconds, but the screenshots are misleading... ;)

i don't remember any Nora masterbation talk or photo's from the old apt.

They didn't do much in the other apartment except eat soup, do puzzles, watch TV, talk on the phone and mostly sleep their lives away.

Interesting to find how she found the extra energy since arriving in the new one.

One thing for sure she doesn't need any culinary skills when she's Vegan.