Nora's old friend from the old apartment

S C you missed a few of their activities ...... when they were not sleeping they laid on the couch , they laid on the floor , spent many hours on laptops , played on their phones some  AND they had slow motion sex about 4 times a year . What was interesting in their lives; well some days they had blue and green socks and some days they had red and black socks on .

S C you missed a few of their activities ...... when they were not sleeping they laid on the couch , they laid on the floor , spent many hours on laptops , played on their phones some  AND they had slow motion sex about 4 times a year . What was interesting in their lives; well some days they had blue and green socks and some days they had red and black socks on .

I was never one for watching their old apartment to much as nothing hardly ever happened. The old apartment was just to dull and boring to watch for me.  Others seem to enjoy it.  To each their own.

Guest RLDD

That pic was Vika, and she was scratching not masturbating.

Nora did not masturbate around other girls in the old apartment - that's just pure fantasy.

Vika is Kiko's sister - not convinced Corboblanc - I know they share the same surname but so do a lot of people called "Smith"