Attachment Center Gone?

mic351

Is it just me or is the attachment center gone? I noticed it not on the taskbar at the top.  any other way to access it that I am not aware of?

Nope... it's not just you... me, too.  And, I think just about everybody is no longer a paid member.  So, until paid memberships are updated/fixed/reinstated, the attachment center's going to be unavailable.

:)

After a meltdown as big as this I'm sure there will be a few things missing or wrong for a few days. I'm just glad they got it back at all this fast. Good work.

The only thing missing is any posts, pictures and videos that were posted after May 30. Chances are that items in the attachment center will also be the same.

I can't remember what I posted or put in there but not going to worry about that to much as most would have seen it before the site went down.

It seems the old uploaded videos in the forums are missing. I see the words there, where the video link used to be, but the ".exe" portion is missing..... Is this only for me or all of us????

It's the same for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems the old uploaded videos in the forums are missing. I see the words there, where the video link used to be, but the ".exe" portion is missing..... Is this only for me or all of us????

When is anyone going to do something about this?

When is anyone going to do something about this?

Admin is working on it.