Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎28 at 2:54 PM, StnCld316 said:

WTF...?

Should be some interesting times seeing this.  Did she give K.D. Lang the boot or are they now in for 3-some for more fun. This girl is obviously dyke as well.

I would love to see her and curly get it on!  I like the blue haired girl allot!!!  She has some of the nicest boobs i've ever seen.  But unfortunately, KD is still in the equation :(

I just observed 'Blue Hair' again checking out 'Curly', laying on the couch in what appears to be bra/panties.

Se was looking at feeling about Curly's navel area, and then went to the bathroom and came back with what I'm assuming was some alcohol. 

I suspect Curly may have an infected navel-piercing perhaps.

I just observed 'Blue Hair' again checking out 'Curly', laying on the couch in what appears to be bra/panties.

Se was looking at feeling about Curly's navel area, and then went to the bathroom and came back with what I'm assuming was some alcohol. 

I suspect Curly may have an infected navel-piercing perhaps.

Yes that (maybe ) it an infected navel-piercing, she just need medecine ( they have done that again like you said tonight too )  and that what the picture show, nothing to see unfortunately.