Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

omg :P

I kind of thought you would like that one.  I'll see if I can zoom that one in a bit without distorting the pixilation.

you can not do anything because the image is already zoomed !!! the quality of the original image is a thousand times better !!!! it is inexplicable problem CC: how to take a screen capture of 1911/1034, and post it on 30/45 ???? !!! I do not understand !! but gift, so .....

here is a simple screen capture, without modification, as an example what are standard screenshots !!! Why is not the case, I have no rational explanation !!!...:

The image that I had was smaller so I just put it through Windows Image View viewed it as full screen and snapped another image from that and used the zoom to 125%. If I went 150% it became distorted.  The image you had was a .png image which is certainly a lot better than .jpg image by far.

away from me the urge to criticize you, who share a lot .... just an example of what a single screenshot, and that should be all screenshots posted on cc, since it will simply post what we capture !!! I wonder every day why catches are also posted rotten? !!! I sometimes feel that some work to post the worst screenshots, fuzzy and full of beans, while the original is very good !!!!

away from me the urge to criticize you, who share a lot .... just an example of what a single screenshot, and that should be all screenshots posted on cc, since it will simply post what we capture !!! I wonder every day why catches are also posted rotten? !!! I sometimes feel that some work to post the worst screenshots, fuzzy and full of beans, while the original is very good !!!!

I should increase my screen resolution a bit then I won't have to zoom my pics.  800x600 should work for me then instead of the 480x360  I currently use now.

I don't mind being criticized. That's how I learn to improve things.

I should increase my screen resolution a bit then I won't have to zoom my pics.  800x600 should work for me then instead of the 480x360  I currently use now.

ocam ;)

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

logiciel gratuit de capture d'écran vidéo et photo, simple d'utilisation et vraiment pratique, qui donne les résultats au dessus!!!

freeware video screen capture and photo, simple to use and very convenient, which gives the results above !!! ;)

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

logiciel gratuit de capture d'écran vidéo et photo, simple d'utilisation et vraiment pratique, qui donne les résultats au dessus!!!

freeware video screen capture and photo, simple to use and very convenient, which gives the results above !!! ;)

Thank you!  Where might be the best place to get this program?

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

Just have to Google Ocam  and it will have a link to their site.  Then the download will link you to Download.com to get the download which should download automatically from that site.

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

Just have to Google Ocam  and it will have a link to their site.  Then the download will link you to Download.com to get the download which should download automatically from that site.

I would also strongly recommend that you Google OCam reviews. Thre are some cons to this program that you may not like, such as in app advertisements. Free program, but there's a reason.

I would also strongly recommend that you Google OCam reviews. Thre are some cons to this program that you may not like, such as in app advertisements. Free program, but there's a reason.

If you do not mind me asking what do you use to capture and edit Prodog ?

The one and only...............hot, crazy  Isabel !! Now that's the pussy shot we need to see from

Milana,Rita,Kamila, and CoCo !!! :) :) :) :) :)