Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Anyone see the beginning of this?

The way they be acting with this dog,i wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't let the dog lick their pussies or even fucked them before they joined RLC,and if it wasn't for the fact that if they did it on camera they would get kicked out of the apartment and get arrested,they would probably have done it in this apartment too,I'm always suspicious whenever I see a girl walking her dog,I'm always thinking to myself,is she making that dog lick her pussy or is she fucking Rex lmaoo!!, what's weird is that I actually think a lot of girls first time having their pussies liked,it's usually by their pet dog/cat,especially the girls who have those little dogs. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Carina fixing to lay the rubber to Sabrina!

Sex is always a one sided issue for this couple. Reverse the role, maybe K.D. Lang would like the rubber pole as well.

Sex is always a one sided issue for this couple. Reverse the role, maybe K.D. Lang would like the rubber pole as well.

Look at it this way StnCld, could you imagine how tight KD is!!  I bet she would hurt your dick!!

Look at it this way StnCld, could you imagine how tight KD is!!  I bet she would hurt your dick!!

Butch lesbian chicks got the tightest pussies,and I should know because I've been lucky enough to fuck two of them ;D ;D ;D

You leave us with pic but nothing more?  I am a pd member but missed the main event!

Sorry Baker48 but that's all I got!  I guess I need to go buy 4 more laptops so I can record allot of different apartments!!  I was fixated on Kamila, my bad.