Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 10:16 PM, dfCcap said:

:biggrin:

WTF is going on here  LOL.

She's just airing that little booger out!!!

All I know is the rest of the women on RLC can learn something from curly!!!  All the women know by now that dfCcap want's to see the boogers (vaginas, kitty's, honey pot, VJJ's, etc. etc.) at least once!  I'm not asking for to much!!  Look at curly in an absolutely wonderful pose just for me, snicker snicker :)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 10:20 PM, dfCcap said:

WTF is going on here  LOL.

She's just airing that little booger out!!!

She's good value

All I know is the rest of the women on RLC can learn something from curly!!!  All the women know by now that dfCcap want's to see the boogers (vaginas, kitty's, honey pot, VJJ's, etc. etc.) at least once!  I'm not asking for to much!!  Look at curly in an absolutely wonderful pose just for me, snicker snicker :)

dites moi que cette photo est un montage, que cela n'est pas possible???!!!!

tell me that this picture is a montage, it is not possible ??? !!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

no it's real, but nothing much just curly half naked.

dites moi que cette photo est un montage, que cela n'est pas possible???!!!!

tell me that this picture is a montage, it is not possible ??? !!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

no it's real, but nothing much just curly half naked.

les cuisses écartées et sans culotte devant ses invités, je trouve cela un peu chaud, quand même!!!!

legs spread and no panties in front of his guests, I find it a bit warm, though !!!! :o :o ???

les cuisses écartées et sans culotte devant ses invités, je trouve cela un peu chaud, quand même!!!!

legs spread and no panties in front of his guests, I find it a bit warm, though !!!! :o :o ???

Elle sait aussi bien se tenir et serrer les cuisses !

She also knows how to behave well and tighten her legs ! 

;)

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Big Bubba has been there before.  He's 'gay' and has no interest in her.  Last time he was there I recall she was flashing him, giving him lap-dances, anything to just to tease him, nothing, nada - not the slightest bit of a twitch.