Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

And she was riding her pussy with clothes on top of Carina, almost like she was trying to fuck her. Think they  went out on balcony now. Think that blue would only act like this while drunk. I think that guy made her more sexual than she ever was. Other girl is kind of freaked by Blue. Blue may be coming out of herself now. Things should get  interesting hereafter.

:biggrin:

cheveux bleus harcèle butch sexuellement!! sous un aspect de rigolade, les caresses, la postures et les tentatives incessantes, ne trompe pas!!! je le comprends, butch est tellement excitante et irrésistible!!! :-\ :-\ cheveux bleus est une vrai chienne lesbienne ce soir, je suis personnellement très déçu par son comportement de nympho incontrôlable!!! " le plus dangereux visage du diable, est celui de la vertu"!!!!

blue hair butch sexually harasses !! in one aspect of fun, caresses, the postures and incessant attempts, do not lie !!! I understand, butch is so exciting and irresistible !!! : - \: - \ Blue hair is a true lesbian bitch tonight, I am personally very disappointed by his behavior uncontrollably nympho !!! "The most dangerous face of the devil, is that of virtue" !!!! ??? ??? :yikes: :no: