Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

They are talking about games.

Curly was telling the others how once she would really like to play this game where there are a few guys around a table, and you (she) are under the table and do a BJ to one of these and he must manage not to  show and avoid being identified by the others. 

" I wanna see them being all caught, one after the other one" (!!)

To one who asked "well but then you'd be cheating on XY", she answered... "10 minutes of madness.  Some kill while their 10 minutes of madness.  Can't I just do some BJs?" 

:lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:

I usually don't watch this apt, but this one deserved a note!

They are talking about games.

Curly was telling the others how once she would really like to play this game where there are a few guys around a table, and you (she) are under the table and do a BJ to one of these and he must manage not to  show and avoid being identified by the others. 

" I wanna see them being all caught, one after the other one" (!!)

To one who asked "well but then you'd be cheating on XY", she answered... "10 minutes of madness.  Some kill while their 10 minutes of madness.  Can't I just do some BJs?" 

:lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:

I usually don't watch this apt, but this one deserved a note!

je savais ces filles chaudes, mais ce que tu dis est vrai, ce sont de sacrées salopes!!!!

I knew these hot girls, but what you say is true, these are sacred bitches !!!! :doh: