CC is almost as sad as RLC!  I read posts where Milana is having sex and there is one picture of them having sex!  I remember when you could logon to CC and see pictures of the different tenants damn near everywhere, not anymore!  So so sad.

CC is almost as sad as RLC!  I read posts where Milana is having sex and there is one picture of them having sex!  I remember when you could logon to CC and see pictures of the different tenants damn near everywhere, not anymore!  So so sad.

if you dont like it here, go away.

And leave you wonderful people, never

its because if you post pics now they have ways to find out who you are and the ban you

its because if you post pics now they have ways to find out who you are and the ban you

I don't think that's it!  It's because there is nothing to post pics about, what, the covers moving, the backside of people when they take a shower, them sitting around pretending to like each other!  No sir, I don't think posting pics have anything to do with it.

LOL