Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 0:31 PM, kzsjzkdjs said:

(The mab.to link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

With the traffic in the living room, the bath (great example here) or bedroom is the only likely place you will see any repeat like this.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 1:58 PM, Prodog said:

(The mab.to link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

With the traffic in the living room, the bath (great example here) or bedroom is the only likely place you will see any repeat like this.

I fully understand why the bathrooms don't have mics. It would be pretty embarrassing for the tenants if everybody could hear some of the sounds normally associated with releasing "body waste" and it gives them a place where they can have personal communications when they feel it necessary.

But, I still have to say that I would really love to hear the sounds Kamila is making when you can clearly see she is screaming during a powerful orgasm. Maybe in the future RLC will consider having mics that the tenants can turn on or off as they choose? Well, I can dream, can't I?  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 10:36 PM, bookmaster8 said:

I fully understand why the bathrooms don't have mics. It would be pretty embarrassing for the tenants if everybody could hear some of the sounds normally associated with releasing "body waste" and it gives them a place where they can have personal communications when they feel it necessary.

But, I still have to say that I would really love to hear the sounds Kamila is making when you can clearly see she is screaming during a powerful orgasm. Maybe in the future RLC will consider having mics that the tenants can turn on or off as they choose? Well, I can dream, can't I?  ;D

There are a few occasions when missing the sound really affects appreciating the event. IMHO, masturbation sessions with their subtle moans and groans suffer the most from no sound. In this apartment with the living room so crowded, the bedrooms will be the location to wait for.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 8:12 AM, Prodog said:

There are a few occasions when missing the sound really affects appreciating the event. IMHO, masturbation sessions with their subtle moans and groans suffer the most from no sound. In this apartment with the living room so crowded, the bedrooms will be the location to wait for.

While I agree."There are a few occasions when missing the sound really affects appreciating the event." in this case I doubt "you can clearly see she is screaming during a powerful orgasm." I believe having no sound tends to allow one's imagination to exaggerate what is really happening. We have seen this same face from Kami numerous times in the bedroom with sound and she is clearly not screaming. I have never heard her scream while masterbating. Usually nothing louder than a powerful exhale.Outside the apartment in a private surrounding maybe but again this is for the imagination because I have never seen it.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 0:31 PM, kzsjzkdjs said:

great cap!

THANX!!!

god, that girl is so hot. perfect body, beautiful hair and face!

i just love her  :-*

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 0:39 PM, JasonDonovan said:

great cap!

THANX!!!

god, that girl is so hot. perfect body, beautiful hair and face!

i just love her  :-*

I couldn't agree more. I even love her voice, her laugh, her self-confidence and that smile of hers that lights up the whole room! But, then again, I freely admit that I'm prejudiced when talking about her.  I don't see a single flaw.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 9:27 AM, horseshoejerry said:

While I agree."There are a few occasions when missing the sound really affects appreciating the event." in this case I doubt "you can clearly see she is screaming during a powerful orgasm." I believe having no sound tends to allow one's imagination to exaggerate what is really happening. We have seen this same face from Kami numerous times in the bedroom with sound and she is clearly not screaming. I have never heard her scream while masterbating. Usually nothing louder than a powerful exhale.Outside the apartment in a private surrounding maybe but again this is for the imagination because I have never seen it.

You may very well be right. That's why I really wish I could hear the sounds she is making. I have seen and heard her fairly loud gasps and moans in the bedroom a few times (a real turn-on btw), but it didn't appear that she was straining her lungs the way it does in two of the bathtub orgasms. There definitely were at least 2 or 3 more bathtub orgasms that did not seem as strong. I'm not sure whether the photo associated with this post is one of the two really powerful ones I mentioned or not.

I guess we'll never know for sure. Oh, well. Such is life. As you say, that's what makes our imaginations so valuable.  ;D