Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Hi. I am new, how do I download from dirtybin?

Just click a Dirty Bin link wait 59 seconds and then download. At the moment Dirty Bin is currently having problems so nothing is accessible until it comes back online.

sorry  but i don`t like nora and kiko anymore :o

Not understanding people's hatred for Kiko.  He adds more to the channel (Nora interaction) then being absent. While I don't mind Nora taking care of her own business in the bedroom, I'd rather have the variety of seeing her solo and also w/ Niko then one (or the other).

Also, I think Kiko brings out Nora's shyness.  Some see it as if she's bitchy to other house guests.  I think she's more of an introvert (as introverted one can be fucking on camera) and possibly lacks social skills. Kiko brings out some of her social anxieties.

le don naturel de nora est justement ses prouesses sociales!!!! si tu regarde nora depuis des années sur rlc, tu constate que c'est que son intelligence lui a permit de se démarquer des autres filles!!!! son savoir faire et son intégration dans le microcosme de Barcelone est énorme!!! ses connaissances professionnelles, sociales et culturelles, font d'elle le maillon fort de rlc en Espagne!!! toutes les autres filles russes n'auraient jamais mis le pied à Barcelone sans nora!!!! toutes les autres filles n'auraient jamais eues le moindre shooting sans nora!!! nous n'aurions jamais vu rita, alisa, coco, kamila, milana, lilu, sofie, Monica, kristy, nika, mia sans nora!!!! pourquoi les filles sortent et fréquentent les endroits VIP de Barcelone?? parce que nora leurs montre les bonnes directions!!!! pourquoi les filles peuvent dormirent jusqu'à 17 heure??? parce que nora leur fait faire des shooting et les présente aux photographes!!!! demande à milana grâce à qui elle est sortie tous les soirs pendant 2 mois?!!! nora, nora nora!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

the natural gift nora is precisely its social prowess !!!! if you look nora on rlc for years, you see that it is his intelligence has allowed him to stand out from other girls !!!! its expertise and its integration in the Barcelona microcosm is huge !!! professional knowledge, social and cultural make her the strong link in rlc in Spain !!! all other Russian girls would never set foot in Barcelona without nora !!!! all the other girls would have never had the slightest shooting without nora !!! we never saw rita, alisa, coconut, kamila, milana, lilu, sofie, Monica, kristy, nika, without nora mia !!!! why girls go out and attend the VIP areas of Barcelona ?? because their nora shows the right directions !!!! why girls can slept until 17 hours ??? nora because they did make shooting and presents photographers !!!! asks milana through which she went out every night for two months? !!! nora, nora nora !!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(