Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jojo, do you have seen him paying ? (The first dude was counting his money at a moment)

I saw the first guy count his money, then put it away and shortly after that they left.  When Olga returned, she had the other guy with her.

Now, I didn't really see the other guy pay, but after they laid on the couch...when they were walking toward the door, I saw a flash of money in the guy's hand.  That's when I though about her prostituting.

How about this scenario?

She gets to keep the apartment if she can find a guy to replace Sergey...so she is interviewing candidates.

Possibly. But ...

Someone saw Sergey march?

Maybe go back and continue with Olga.

This opened the possibility that Olga, a prostitute and Sergey knows.

We'll see what happens tomorrow

Thanks JoJo.  Maybe Sergey does control her life and is her Pimp and that is one of his rules.  i would pay her for sex but not on cam.  I would rather pay Nora for sex.

Ummm...

I was thinking more along the lines of:  Sergey doesn't appear to be getting any sex...certainly not from Olga anymore...so he might enjoy coming home and smelling the sex on the bedding.

On the other hand...maybe Olga is screwing strange men in his bed as a kind of attack on him.

Heck, I don't know.

Anyway, I wouldn't pay any of the women on Real Life Cam for sex...they all have too much baggage.  Except the girls, that is, but I don't see a chance in hell for any man to get between them.

Did not think about the smell.  If he does come back and he does smell something it would be some sort of attack on him

If she does sleep in the bed before he comes back then she might  rub the smell away.  Sometimes I wish I could read

minds.