Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha idk but there havein a drink in the kitchen ! im  keepin my eye on these two ! i never seen eithr one officialy move out or take anything actually yesterday in the crying and all she was cleaning ther house  moping the floor etc so we will see i was think hell if he threw her out it was sure nice to mop the house then i see her showering some of these people are really confused

(The images associated to this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I'm not convinced.  This new chap seems to be just as dopey as Sergey, and just as grubby, but I don't think for a second that Olga has been seeing him when she's been away from Sergey.

I'm not convinced.  This new chap seems to be just as dopey as Sergey, and just as grubby, but I don't think for a second that Olga has been seeing him when she's been away from Sergey.

You might be right.  She appears to be seducing him...not something I would expect from people who have already spent time together.

She keeps going to the bathroom and checking herself out; she just changed her top to put on a more revealing one - so I think you're right Jojo.  But try as she might, he just keeps playing with his phone while she's talking.

Poor Olga.

She keeps going to the bathroom and checking herself out; she just changed her top to put on a more revealing one - so I think you're right Jojo.  But try as she might, he just keeps playing with his phone while she's talking.

Poor Olga.

There is still hope.

I've never seen her have sex when SHE really wants it.  If they get it on, it might be a first for me.

They went out for a smoke...this is the second time.