Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

I'm beginning to believe that this couple really ARE poor.

Here is Olga washing the floor.

They can't afford a mop?

they have flat-tv, computer, smartphone, ebook reader but no mop:-)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has now gone out and she starts chat and smile.

Not only that, but her drink has alcohol in it.  We could be in for an interesting evening.

To be honest, though, I think Sergey will be back.  They seem to be getting along very well today.

Maybe he'll get lucky and get her to sleep in his bed tonight.

Guest TheCamWatcher

Did anyone see lastnight when she was asleep on the couch he came in and watched her close for a few mins and then snagged her cell phone off the back of the couch very carefully not to wake her,he then went to another room to look threw it i guess..After about 10 mins he placed it back in the same spot being careful not to wake her up..

Did anyone see lastnight when she was asleep on the couch he came in and watched her close for a few mins and then snagged her cell phone off the back of the couch very carefully not to wake her,he then went to another room to look threw it i guess..After about 10 mins he placed it back in the same spot being careful not to wake her up..

I didn't see that, but I've seen similar stuff from him.

Listening to her conversations outside the bathroom door, standing inside the bedroom door while listening when she is in the living room.

I've seen him run to the computer to see what she's been doing on it when she has gone for a smoke or to answer a call in the bathroom.

He does NOT trust her...and with good reason, I'd say.

Sheridan's and Baileys

P A R T Y  ;D ;D

Yeah...party...I would have thought so, as well.  However, he looks disinterested and she looks bored.

Not much of a party going on.

I am very disappointed by the russians....

I thought all Russians are like.... -->

sergey is dressed and leaving ? shes washed her hair been on the phone a lot tonite maybe a guest ? agian

let's bet.

$ 10 that a suitor comes

sergey is dressed and leaving ? shes washed her hair been on the phone a lot tonite maybe a guest ? agian

let's bet.

$ 10 that a suitor comes

My money is on this scenario:

Sergey comes back...hangs out for a little while...goes to bed.  Olga stays up till early hours of the morning watching whatever she watches on the computer, while getting a couple more of those phone calls that make her smile.  She eventually falls asleep on the couch.

In other words, I don't expect much of anything to happen.  Hopefully, I'm wrong.