Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But regardless of what was going on, it would be my girlfriend and she had cheated, I would kick them out.

(sorry for bad english, my last english lesson was 2004, I use google translator and a little bit brain) :D

But regardless of what was going on, it would be my girlfriend and she had cheated, I would kick them out.

(sorry for bad english, my last english lesson was 2004, I use google translator and a little bit brain) :D

The speculation is that she is not cheating on him...but selling her sex at his instruction.  That is not known for certain, but is very plausible.

(Your English is quite understandable.)

i think she's a stripper. do we know in which city they live?

MGB said on 2 feb:

Someone (can't remember who) has already posted that they are in Novosibirsk which is near Mongolia

Guest your mother

yes just read it, figured it ou, could be close to the lake baikal, the asian girl is of mongolian descent, and olga is, without a doubt, in the sex business as well as very, i mean very very poor. i saw them when they moved in, they counted their money like it was  a treasure. she's going out sometimes, maybe to work in a bar or something. do you think her breasts are real btw.

yes just read it, figured it ou, could be close to the lake baikal, the asian girl is of mongolian descent, and olga is, without a doubt, in the sex business as well as very, i mean very very poor. i saw them when they moved in, they counted their money like it was  a treasure. she's going out sometimes, maybe to work in a bar or something. do you think her breasts are real btw.

I'm not so interested in the breasts of Olga, however I think that they are real, but more in the way of living of these people. That they do not have sufficient resources is clear. It is appalling that these people have to survive, perhaps even to sell their bodies to have money to buy food, and that in the 21st century. But when Olga without something on, comes before the camera, that is  a bonus of course

has anyone else noticed how much more she has been smoking lately, i think she is getting very addicted, she is a young pretty girl and this is not good for her. hope olga is ok